BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal L.
Tucson , AZ
So creamy and thick but sinks in fast and doesn’t leave a weird feeling around the eyes. Great under makeup and doesn’t cause creasing. Doesn’t have a weird smell and it’s very gentle and doesn’t irritate my eye area. Love that I can use during the day and at night as well.
JOYFULDAY 🇺.
new york
I really wanted to love this product. I’m not sure if I received an old product when I was at a duty free store in Europe but mine is super dry and leaves flakes.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Absolute eye treatment is awesome! Hydrating and moisturizing. Creamy and smooth. Stays in place and isn't oily. I really like this eyecream  A friend recommended it to me.  I am really glad she did and would definitely purchase this eye cream again!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Solid, effective, hydrating eye cream. I could do without some of the fragrance. While I did give it 5 stars, I don't know if I will repurchase this one.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
This is a pretty good product! Only tried a few times but seems to work well! All of the Lancôme products are good in my opinion
Keysha S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this product so much, it definitely leaves my eyes feeling refreshed and firm. Love the packaging and how chic it looks.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,125 reviews
I love Lancôme! One of my favorite products when it comes to facial care in general. Must have for beauty products
Julissa L.
Es buena esta crema pero si es cara, no es nada barata pero tiene buenos resultados, resultados efectivos en las ojeras e hinchazón de los ojos es muy buena te quita igual las rayitas de los ojos, solo lo ocupe una vez pero es muy buena, solo que solo lo he encontrado en Liverpool
Judith P.
St. Boi de Llobregat

one of the best eye contours I've tried, nice smell, correct texture of easy absorption, excellent quality price a little expensive
S L.
i have problem of dark spaces in front of my eyes causing by working much hours, i used lancome absolue eye and it was perfect