BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MissMandyDeVine D.
Absolute eye treatment is awesome! Hydrating and moisturizing. Creamy and smooth. Stays in place and isn't oily. I really like this eyecream  A friend recommended it to me.  I am really glad she did and would definitely purchase this eye cream again!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Solid, effective, hydrating eye cream. I could do without some of the fragrance. While I did give it 5 stars, I don't know if I will repurchase this one.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
This is a pretty good product! Only tried a few times but seems to work well! All of the Lancôme products are good in my opinion
Julissa L.
Es buena esta crema pero si es cara, no es nada barata pero tiene buenos resultados, resultados efectivos en las ojeras e hinchazón de los ojos es muy buena te quita igual las rayitas de los ojos, solo lo ocupe una vez pero es muy buena, solo que solo lo he encontrado en Liverpool
Judith P.
St. Boi de Llobregat

one of the best eye contours I've tried, nice smell, correct texture of easy absorption, excellent quality price a little expensive
S L.
i have problem of dark spaces in front of my eyes causing by working much hours, i used lancome absolue eye and it was perfect
Katie M.
Really like this works great. Makes my skin feel smooth also and has a beautiful smell would recommend this to you.
Shahinaz K.
cairo
best eye cream ever .. it nourishes my eye area also made it brighter and more mositurized. but it super expensive