Lancôme Absolue Yeux Precious Cells Advanced Regenerating and Replenishing Eye Cream

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains a potent combination of unique ingredients the Reconstruction Complex & Pro-Xylane -Helps improve the condition around the stem cells -Accelerates cell regeneration to rebuild skin to a denser quality -Eye contour appears sleeker & more luminous instantly -Reduces signs of fatigue & puffiness by day seven -Improves skin density by day twenty eight -Recovers a supple eye contour in a healthy youthful look -Ophthalmologist & dermatologist tested Product Line: Lancome - Absolue - Eye Care Product Size: 20ml/0.7oz

Yessica F.
Bakersfield , CA
Keep your sking looking young... and with product you will accomplish your skin to have the cells it needs.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Works really well and doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. Very gentle for my oily skin
Eduardo M.
Kew gardens, NY
I don’t have words to describe this eye cream. One of the best out there. No dissapointments
Amiracle H.
Little Rock, AR
I didn't like how this cream felt. It didn't live up to it for me. Needs improvement.
M K.
Amazing eye cream. The biggest con about this is the price. Otherwise I felt a change
Cyn O.
First of all it smells nice and I like the texture of the cream. It did, it is smooth and nice but something about it burns my skin.
I didn't buy it, I actually got it as a gift.
It is gentle with a slight burn.
Meghan B.
Stony Plain , AB
I wasn't overly a fan of my results vs. price with this eye cream. I found that it didn't really reduce my dark circles and I stopped using it after about a month and a half. It kind of put me off trying out eye creams.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Look replenished gorgeous and younger with every use.pricey but lancome sure delivers as promised with cool packaging noticeable too.very fun to use .totally met my expectations for a eye type product totally go ahead and try it.
Jess B.
Oakville
This is a very good product. It's very moisturizing and makes your eyes feel so much better in the morning. I would recommend this product.
Donizeti d.
Milagre em potinho adorei esse produto e acho que todos voces vao gostar tambem pois ele e maravilhoso e tudo de bom alem da consistencia
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Does this brighten the under eye area as well as reduce fine lines? I'm really looking for a product that does both.