Lancôme Absolue Yeux Precious Cells Advanced Regenerating and Replenishing Eye Cream

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains a potent combination of unique ingredients the Reconstruction Complex & Pro-Xylane -Helps improve the condition around the stem cells -Accelerates cell regeneration to rebuild skin to a denser quality -Eye contour appears sleeker & more luminous instantly -Reduces signs of fatigue & puffiness by day seven -Improves skin density by day twenty eight -Recovers a supple eye contour in a healthy youthful look -Ophthalmologist & dermatologist tested Product Line: Lancome - Absolue - Eye Care Product Size: 20ml/0.7oz

Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I Absolutely Love this product. It’s light weight enough to apply under makeup without messing up or creasing your under eye Conceler. Is worth the prince point in my opinion. Great for all skin types
Jillie H.
Mahtomedi, MN
This eye cream is a very thick texture! It works wonders for the under eyes though when you have bags and visible tired-ness. Lancome is pretty pricey but if you do the chance to try this product I would recommend it!
Larissa K.
I had a sample of this product and was able to try it out over the course of a week. It was very hydrating and I loved that my makeup applied so nicely on top of it. i felt that it did make my fine lines look less noticeable.
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
This really is a miracle in a jar. I love to try all of the beauty products that are out. This was very hydrating for me. I have dry skin and it instantly helped with the first use! I highly recommend it!
Ashlee S.
Bay
In LOVE!!! I used this for quite a while now! To be completely honest if I have edit over on my hands I use what’s left on my hands as a hand cream! $$$ pretty pricey, but it’s worth it! Definitely a good product to recommend!
Julie G.
Lancôme is my all time favorite brand for skin care treatments.It comes in nice packaging that is easy to use.A little dime size is required for your whole face. It is so effective and gentle in the skin and I use it every night to get flawless skin. Pride is not too high if you compare the quality .This is a must have for your anti aging skin care regimen.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ok, so I'm all about preventative care and definitely into skin care so have tried so many eye creams, but this one is truly amazing. Expensive, but it's really worth it. You can really tell the difference in the appearance of lines and dark circles within the the first couple days of use, and it doesn't burn either which is great. I can't recommend it enough!
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
I have used this for the past year switching out in my skin care routine. I find really great results with this cream. It makes my under eye area smooth and tightened almost immediately. My under eye area puffiness goes away and the skin is soft! It's pretty much gold in the cream form! It is on the high end spectrum but it is SO WORTH THE MONEY!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Got this as a free sample and the sample was just enough for 2 or 3 days wish it was a bigger size but felt great on my skin and with just 3 days the only different I saw was that it made my skin a little tighting maybe helping my wrinkle around my eyes
Heba J.
AMAZING!!!!! I love this eye cream!!!! It's so gentle and it isn't harsh at all for my eyes. It is pricey but the jar is huge so I would say it's a good value. I bought mine from Macy's. I just wish it was in a pump instead of a jar.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Does this brighten the under eye area as well as reduce fine lines? I'm really looking for a product that does both.