Lancôme Absolue White Aura Rejuvenating and Brightening Cream uploaded by dangelis a.Lancôme Absolue White Aura Rejuvenating and Brightening Cream uploaded by Denise W.Lancôme Absolue White Aura Rejuvenating and Brightening Cream uploaded by Shannon J.

BY LANCÔME

The Absolue Luminous Rejuvenation: an ideal look of rejuvenated skin, incredibly luminous. Lancome has created Absolue White Aura Cream, specifically developed to reveal skin's brightness. White rose extract for the first time is paired with Pro-Xylane (TM) in a subtle, pearly texture, elegantly rich, yet fresh.

Exceptional results: skin seems hydrated, rejuvenated as though illuminated. Skin seems to glow with an aura of light.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Does this really brighten skin? 1 Answers
  • This cream is recommended for all the ages? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth it? I been wanting to try out but it's sooo...1 Answers
Lancôme Absolue White Aura Rejuvenating and Brightening Cream
  • "Cleanses my skin. Leaves it silky and smooth. Hydrating. And very comfortable and light. Must buy. I love. " in 7 reviews
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I honestly would have never seen myself spending more than $100 on a moisturizer. I'm 30, have normal skin, no major problems. I've been trying various moisturizers and treatments for the past year with no real difference, I just felt my skin looked dull and lacking *something*. I tried exfoliators and chemical peels, really anything to get rid of the dullness, but nothing was working.

I was intrigued by white aura but unsure of the price. I talked myself into it and I'm so glad I did. Paired with Genifique, I get the perfect amount of radiance without being heavy. I use so little product that the jar will last me a long while.

I honestly noticed an instant difference. My mother came to visit me after I had been ill for a few days, I was in pjs and no makeup. My mother is not one to dole out compliments, but she went on and on about how great my skin looked. I had been using White Aura for TWO DAYS at this point.

This stuff is magical, if you're on the fence I say go for it! I can't wait to see more results!
Soohee W.
Philadelphia
my mom used this and loves it. I can't wait to get it again and it was pretty expensive but it was a good amount in the container. It didn't really have a scent to me but it was fine. Hopefully it works for you.
Khaliun U.
Lancome has great products! I absolutely love everything they produce. Definitely the best skin care products I've used so far. It's pricey but it's worth it. I usually buy it from Macy's. This moisturizer is so good. However I wouldn't say it's long lasting and it's package has very thick glass so the product that's inside is less than expected. I would recommend it.
Beatriz C.
This product has done wonders for my skin overall. It has lightened hyper-pigmentation, reduced fine lines, improved hydration and soothes my skin when applied. I took initial photos of my face and then on a daily basis on my first jar of White Aura. The results were amazing. So much so I went and purchases another jar.
sebnem q.
This product is a bit pricey for what it does. I can find better dupes for it. It is still effective, yet it can be better. I probably will not purchase it again just because of the price. I purchased it at Nordstrom when it came out and would recommend it to others if you are willing to spend money for it.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
This is a wonderful product. I love the texture of it. I also love the way that it smells. It has a nice feel to it and it also makes my face feel really good. I love how after i have used it for a while it brings a brightness to my face. over all this is a really great product.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
I fell in love with this product and use it in my daily regimen. The consistency and texture of this cream is amazing as well as the smell. I love how most lancome products smell, definitely fresh. I feel my skin has a sort of radiance after using. I would highly recommend it!
Lizbeth S.
San Diego, CA
Really works and does what it says, this company never fails to impress me and i love that. it's very effective and not harsh at all, very gentle on your skin even for sensitive people, not pricey at all and it's worth every penny spent on it, nothing for future improvements.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
My absolute favorite rejuvenating cream out there. if it was not quite as expensive i would use it more often. i can only use it about twice a week to make it last for a while. love the results. suggest it to anyone looking for a great rejuvenating and brightening cream
Laura R.
66503
This is a hands down cream! Is one of my favs. I am using it in the morning write after i wash my face. I have dark circles and this cream brighten them. I know is a face cream but i do not care it helps around my eyes and when i put makeup i noticed that my concelear does not crease because of the cream.
Hanna s.
Hey i have been hearing about this brightening cream and was wondering does it really work? Is it worth the hype?
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this worth it? I been wanting to try out but it's soooo expensive
Whitney H.
Biloxi, MS
Does this really brighten skin?
Alessandra M.
Byram Twp, NJ
This cream is recommended for all the ages?