Lancôme Absolue Ultimate Night Bx Night Serum Intense Night Recovery and Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by Fatoumata L.Lancôme Absolue Ultimate Night Bx Night Serum Intense Night Recovery and Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by FURAH K.

BY LANCÔME

A uniquely formulated nighttime serum with Lancôme’s highest level of Pro-Xylane™, our most powerful anti-aging complex, that acts deep in the skin’s surface layer to help restore essential moisture from within. Combined with the replenishing Bio-Network™, Vigna Seed extract helps boost nightly cellular renewal. By morning skin is visibly rejuvenated and beautifully radiant.

Immediate and long term results:

• By morning: Skin feels softer and beautifully luminous.
  • After 1 month: Skin is plumped with moisture
  • After 2 months: clarity is revived and skin is noticeably firmer. Density and elasticity are visibly improved, wrinkles are reduced. Skin regains youthful radiance.

For optimal results use nightly under your moisturizer.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Citronellol
  • Hexyldecanol

Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Es impresionante Hidrata la piel y cuando estoy despierto de un brillo de aspecto natural, mi favorito es tan suave y regordeta y ayuda a mi maquillaje se enrarezca cuando lo uso,
mi muy buena , me funciona excelente , se las recomiendo.  de verdad utilizarla . me encanta . a mi madre también le gusta yo siempre se la recomiendo a todos

Doraluz S.
Davie , FL
I love this product! The formula is lightweight so, despite my oily skin, it doesn’t leave my face oily. It really sets into my skin and when I wake up my face is glowing. I don’t use it every night, I use it about once a week and I always see the difference the next morning. It’s not the most affordable product, but it’s worth it.
Caramel S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This serum makes my face so soft and I just love how it makes my face glow. After I cleanse my face I put this serum on and then my night cream. This formula, with the replenishing bionetwork and vigna seed extract. i highly recommend this product.
johni h.
I absolutely love this serum! I apply it at night after ive donr my night time akin care
Monica M.
Houston , TX
This is one of my favorite products for overnight use and i love how it has a revising property to your face whenever you wake up
veda a.
Lancôme 'Absolue Ultimate Night? x' Intense Night Recovery & Replenishing Serum was amazing. i use this whn I'm travelling
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
If you were make up everyday or need a good firming serum ! This is it. Left my skin feeling brand new !!
Rafaela L.
RIO DE JANEIRO,DUQUE DE CAXIAS
Base muito boa,alta cobertura,boa qualidade,o preço incomoda bastante,mas o que que custa tentar né gente,eu recommendo bastante,pois a cobertura dela é otima,não e facil comprar de uma hora para outra e preciso juntar dinheiro,mas vale o preço!
Eunice J.
Gainesville, FL
This is the holy grail of serums! It smells so nice, and soaks right into the skin. The formula is gentle and very effective. I woke up the next morning with the softest skin, and I absolutely love having my face feel that way!!!