Lancôme Absolue Ultimate Night Bx Night Serum Intense Night Recovery and Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by Fatoumata L.Lancôme Absolue Ultimate Night Bx Night Serum Intense Night Recovery and Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by FURAH K.

BY LANCÔME

A uniquely formulated nighttime serum with Lancôme’s highest level of Pro-Xylane™, our most powerful anti-aging complex, that acts deep in the skin’s surface layer to help restore essential moisture from within. Combined with the replenishing Bio-Network™, Vigna Seed extract helps boost nightly cellular renewal. By morning skin is visibly rejuvenated and beautifully radiant.

Immediate and long term results:

• By morning: Skin feels softer and beautifully luminous.
  • After 1 month: Skin is plumped with moisture
  • After 2 months: clarity is revived and skin is noticeably firmer. Density and elasticity are visibly improved, wrinkles are reduced. Skin regains youthful radiance.

For optimal results use nightly under your moisturizer.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Citronellol
  • Hexyldecanol

M B.
My mom uses this product along with the two other products that go along with it. She Says that this is one of the best skin care Products she’s used. But it is very pricey. If you really wanted this I would wait till a good sale.
Laura M.
Danville, VA
Absolutely love how this serum feels! It has a nice velvety touch and the smell is wonderful! I felt like it made my eye area seem more supple and soft. I love the packaging with this product feels very luxurious. It is very pricey but worth it!
Lisa S.
Cleveland
I tried this product as free sample as free gift with purchase. I didnt like how the product smelled or how it felt when applied like other serums I use on a regular basis. After a period of time I noticed flaking of my skin in the areas I applied it. The cost was 3x more than the store bought I normally use. I will stick with my other brand.
Doraluz S.
Davie , FL
I love this product! The formula is lightweight so, despite my oily skin, it doesn’t leave my face oily. It really sets into my skin and when I wake up my face is glowing. I don’t use it every night, I use it about once a week and I always see the difference the next morning. It’s not the most affordable product, but it’s worth it.
Carolina S.
Kingston
I was curious about that when I saw for the first time. I bought at Macy's for a little expensive prices. But all the prices of Lacome is expensive, otherwise they worth it. I think was not good with my skin kind. I would love to try that again with another chance.
Edwina T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really great product. Refreshing and not oily, which is very important for my skin care regimen.  It was not very expensive, but not inexpensive. I use it before i go to sleep and when i wake up in the am. My eyes have noticeably reduced puffiness.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This product is a night product that keeps your face moisturized for the night.when added it feels a little cold but refreshes your skin and is gentle with your skin as well. I would recommend for those who want a night serum.
G J.
This worked very well! I could tell in a couple of days that the hydration of my skin was much better. Smelled ok. A bit pricey so this a splurge item for me but I'll probably purchase again.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
I loveeee this oil! It makes my face feel so firm to the touch and helps hide any lines I may have! The smell is kind of gross to me, however it doesn't bother me enough to doc a star
Caramel S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This serum makes my face so soft and I just love how it makes my face glow. After I cleanse my face I put this serum on and then my night cream. This formula, with the replenishing bionetwork and vigna seed extract. i highly recommend this product.