BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel T.
Savannah, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you’re looking for extreme repair, grab this. My skin has never felt so smooth. I wear Lancome skin care every day. The price is high but benefits are beyond worth it. Definitely would recommend to others.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Lancome is an outstanding line of products. This one is an excellent prodduct and love the smell. This product is one I would recommend. Lancome Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum is a great product and it is nice finding it at a good price.
Brittani R.
Watertown
This eye cream is very thick and hydrating. It feels great and moisturizing under the eyes. It soaks into the skin without feeling oily.
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Not a fan. Too many harsh ingredients that made my skin worse with use. I had to discontinue and look for something more natural.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Always head been a great product for a worthy price. Great for my skin type. It always s helps me feel better and never greasy.
alexandra d.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Loved this product. Left my skin feeling rejuvenated. I've definitely recommend this product to a few of my friends :)
Luz Elaine P.
Is a great product and your skin will feel moisturized and not greasy. Is a little bit pricey but is a great product.
JennaSue P.
Amarillo, TX
I have a sample of this product, and so far I really like it. I will for sure make a purchase as soon as I run out.
Bernice v.
Garland, TX
I love the smell first of all!
And it makes my skin so silky smooth helps with pores and does not break me out
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
I haven't really had the chance to try any thing else in this department of products for this specific use.