BY LANCÔME

Bringing together scientific expertise, powerful molecules and unique textures, Lancome explores the benefits of precious oils on enhancing skins' beauty. The formula features the meticulously selected citrus and camellia essential oils as well as nurturing yet lightweight oleo-textures for the first essential step for sublime Absolue beauty. With continuous use, your skin will look fresh, radiant and renewed and feel firmer and more supple. Experience the feeling of nurturing comfort for beautiful looking skin all day long. 1 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Absolue' Sublime Oleo-Serum. Style Number: 695522. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Jackie C.
I have dry sensitive skin and this product feels nice while applying but seems to dry out my skin overtime. Not my favorite product.
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

I love this brand for its quality products do not harm the very skin or dry skin is moisturizing and presentation is very elegant
Edimara O.
I love this product, this serum is the most quality in the world ! You reaaly need to by one, to know that I am talking !
taz j.
United Kingdom, England
Love love love it's amazing but it's a bit on the pricey side it's so good and leaves such a nice finish
Pamela N.
Thats serum es espectacular y la presentacion del producto ea super exquisita .
Ivy T.
I love the smell of this serum, nice packaging.  It comes with a solid cap covering the pump, makes it easy for travelling.  My skin glows and feels so soft after applying, easily absorbed and not overly sticky.  It's a bit pricy, will only buy it again to treat myself!
Kirsty M.
Glasgow, Scotland
The smell is just fabulous i use thos once a week after. My clarisonic brush and rub 2 drops in my hand thwn pat on and let the heat from my hand make the product work into my skin i use this at night and the differnce in the morning is fab