BY LANCÔME

Bringing together scientific expertise, powerful molecules and unique textures, Lancome explores the benefits of precious oils on enhancing skins' beauty. The formula features the meticulously selected citrus and camellia essential oils as well as nurturing yet lightweight oleo-textures for the first essential step for sublime Absolue beauty. With continuous use, your skin will look fresh, radiant and renewed and feel firmer and more supple. Experience the feeling of nurturing comfort for beautiful looking skin all day long. 1 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Absolue' Sublime Oleo-Serum. Style Number: 695522. see more...

Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so easy to use i like it it is so good and it's feel good on my skin and i love it and it is so gentle
Natalie G.
I bought this at Walmart and I was too crazy about it. Too oily for my skin and my skin is not sensitive
Heather P.
Independence, MO
Perfect traveling set its snall enough to pass tsa standards and its beautifully designed as well!
Alaa T.
Tampa, FL
There can only be one word I can use to describe this wonderful wonderful lproduct : LUXURIOUS
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
This oil serum is really good,I always apply before make up and the result is amazing
Andrea C.
Clinton, MD
Love this....use it before i apply my make up and it leaves my skin super soft!!
Ivy T.
I love the smell of this serum, nice packaging.  It comes with a solid cap covering the pump, makes it easy for travelling.  My skin glows and feels so soft after applying, easily absorbed and not overly sticky.  It's a bit pricy, will only buy it again to treat myself!
Kirsty M.
Glasgow, Scotland
The smell is just fabulous i use thos once a week after. My clarisonic brush and rub 2 drops in my hand thwn pat on and let the heat from my hand make the product work into my skin i use this at night and the differnce in the morning is fab
Tina G.
Calgary, AB
It has a nice silky texture makes skin look smooth,. Feels like it also gives skin a nice radiant look.a tad pricey tho. Great packing, as is Lancome! I might not buy again, as the pricing was a tad high.
Maria Clara A.
Maravilhoso, esse serum me deixou sem palavras, dinheiro muito bem gasto, compraria de novo, recommendo, mesmo tendo que comprar pela internet, pois é difícil de achar aqui no Brasil, mas é muito bom !!