BY LANCÔME

Bringing together scientific expertise, powerful molecules and unique textures, Lancome explores the benefits of precious oils on enhancing skins' beauty. The formula features the meticulously selected citrus and camellia essential oils as well as nurturing yet lightweight oleo-textures for the first essential step for sublime Absolue beauty. With continuous use, your skin will look fresh, radiant and renewed and feel firmer and more supple. Experience the feeling of nurturing comfort for beautiful looking skin all day long. 1 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Absolue' Sublime Oleo-Serum. Style Number: 695522. see more...

Alaa T.
Tampa, FL
There can only be one word I can use to describe this wonderful wonderful lproduct : LUXURIOUS
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
This oil serum is really good,I always apply before make up and the result is amazing
Andrea C.
Clinton, MD
Love this....use it before i apply my make up and it leaves my skin super soft!!
Megan M.
Lancôme's "Absolue Oléo-Sérum Sublime" benefits from a great marketing campaign by the company. Just the name--with the word "sublime" included, specifically--makes you believe that this is a product worth every bit its $185.00 price tag for one ounce. The container is svelte, sleek, seductive. With a golden finish and black writing, it nearly has you convinced before you ever use it that it will restore your complexion to the firmness and radiance you had in your late teens or early twenties (the main claims). The serum ITSELF is beautiful, unlike most others. The peach-gold cream has an opalescent quality to it and a slight citrus smell. It is oil-based, but it does absorb well into skin, leaving behind a refreshed, velvety finish. This is a great moisturizer, but I can do as well for about $20.00 or under in the drugstore. Ingredients include glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, and soy protein. Probably the most potent ingredient is sodium hyaluronate, but it is toward the end of the list. I had a hard time finding substances which restore firmness, unless you look toward the citrus medica limonum peel oil at the very bottom (lemon is helpful in making skin more taut, but the amount here is quite limited). This is a good moisturizer, albeit not one which delivers incredible results, as the name, container, and company allege.
My mom uses this serum so then one day I used it, and I ended up getting one of my own it is the best thing ever, really helps my skin get hydrated and look it's best also helps with wrinkles I'm not old but taking care of that before it happens lol love it #lovelancome
Natalie G.
I bought this at Walmart and I was too crazy about it. Too oily for my skin and my skin is not sensitive
Tina G.
Calgary, AB
It has a nice silky texture makes skin look smooth,. Feels like it also gives skin a nice radiant look.a tad pricey tho. Great packing, as is Lancome! I might not buy again, as the pricing was a tad high.
Maria Clara A.
Maravilhoso, esse serum me deixou sem palavras, dinheiro muito bem gasto, compraria de novo, recommendo, mesmo tendo que comprar pela internet, pois é difícil de achar aqui no Brasil, mas é muito bom !!
João J.
Eu não uso porem tenho uma pessoa proxima de mim que usa e adora não troca por nada . então eu deduzi que deve ser muito bom mesmo vou ver se experimento .
Vanessa c.
Regale esto a mi hermana y le he visto muy buenos resultados, en realidad si que esto la ha ayudado mucho y la aparencia de su rostro luce fresca.