BY LANCÔME

Bringing together scientific expertise, powerful molecules and unique sensorial textures, Lancôme explores the benefits of precious oils on enhancing skins beauty. A unique blend was discovered: Sublime Oleo-Serum.
Meticulously selected for their affinity with skin, voluptuous Citrus and Camellia essential oils are blended in Absolue Sublime Oleo-Serum. Skin feels comfortable, firmer, and appears more radiant.
Sublime Oleo-Serum, a new generation of nurturing yet lightweight oleo-textures is the first essential step of the Absolue collection for sublime beauty.
Results: With the continuous use of this formula, your skin will look fresh, radiant and renewed. Skin will feel firmer and more supple. Experience the feeling of nurturing and comfort, for beautiful looking skin all day long.

Benefits

• Skin will feel firmer and more supple
  • Enjoy nurtured and more comfortable skin all day long
  • See visibly fresh and radiant skin all day long
  • Dermatologist-Tested for safety

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Peg-20, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Orbignya Oleifera Oil / Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6, Ci 61570 / Green 5, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Silica, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil / Lemon Peel Oil, Citronellol, Citral, Coumarin, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate

Ben H.
Vicksburg, MS
I feel like all the Absolue products it helped with dryness and more efficiently helped with my skins flaws and some concerns I had. Great value for the product amount and results. I am now a repeat customer and will buy again and again and again.
Brianna B.
Bayport
This product is worth every penny. I’ve never had something so amazing on my skin. It really made a huge difference in my skin texture and appearance in very little time
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I'm age 24 but already has noticeable volume lost around my cheeks. I received a sample of this product for a purchase - that's how I got hooked by it. The sample lasted about a week and I saw an AMAZING improvement- My cheeks become fuller again! This product (along with Absolute perineum night cream) saved my face. Later I purchased a full size serum and I'm quite happy with my choice. It's relatively pricy but I worths the cost. I see visible change on my face almost instantly. This golden serum is the BEST serum I've used so far. I think I will continue using it after emptying my current one :)
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
I use a lot of Lancome products! But their absolu line is the best by far! I have a lot of their products! Including make up! But their skincare is seriously the best and I swear by it!!! Lancome is a must have for skin car products!
Megan M.
Lancôme's "Absolue Oléo-Sérum Sublime" benefits from a great marketing campaign by the company. Just the name--with the word "sublime" included, specifically--makes you believe that this is a product worth every bit its $185.00 price tag for one ounce. The container is svelte, sleek, seductive. With a golden finish and black writing, it nearly has you convinced before you ever use it that it will restore your complexion to the firmness and radiance you had in your late teens or early twenties (the main claims). The serum ITSELF is beautiful, unlike most others. The peach-gold cream has an opalescent quality to it and a slight citrus smell. It is oil-based, but it does absorb well into skin, leaving behind a refreshed, velvety finish. This is a great moisturizer, but I can do as well for about $20.00 or under in the drugstore. Ingredients include glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, and soy protein. Probably the most potent ingredient is sodium hyaluronate, but it is toward the end of the list. I had a hard time finding substances which restore firmness, unless you look toward the citrus medica limonum peel oil at the very bottom (lemon is helpful in making skin more taut, but the amount here is quite limited). This is a good moisturizer, albeit not one which delivers incredible results, as the name, container, and company allege.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my staple products!!! There is amazing science behind the product, and the entire line, which makes me love it more! This makes my skin glow, has helped with my fine lines, and discoloration from the sun! It has worked even better since adding the Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream as well!
Rhonda S.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love this serum it's light weight and absorbs easily. It's pricey but worth it. My skin feels softer and firmer. My skin has a glow. I use it daily it's not harsh. It smells wonderful as I find all Lancôme products do. This has been a repurchase for me.
Alondra D.
This being Lancôme, it is a bit pricey, but I think it's work it. It sits on the skin really nicely and leaves a nice finish. I usually use this right before I apply my make up and it makes everything go on smoothly. Really nice product.
Zenyase F.
Inglewood, CA
I have always been a fan of Lincoln but I have to say this product of Lancome absolue saline only the room is really good and the smell is just pretty good sorry I really recommend it pretty expensive but it's worth every penny.
Eva C.
The most wonderful moisturizer I have ever used and I recommend this to anybody he was issues with their face being dried even if you have an oily face it leaves it with a non-sticky feeling on your face and it feels amazing

Walmart