Lancome Absolue Sublime Oleo-Serum

Absolue Sublime Oleo-Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Absolue Sublime Oleo-Serum!
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I received this product along with bronzer and blush palette that I have already been using. I did My makeup in the morning and I looked flawless. At the end of my very long day when I got home and looked in the mirror I couldn't tell if I was still wearing makeup or if it was my skin. I washed my face and already my skin looked so much better without makeup. I could tell a huge difference in my skin after one use. I love it.
Nicole R.
I think that this is a great product. I would recommend trying this for all women. It may be pricey but is worth the buy
Sydney S.
Omaha, NE
A really good serum. It helps to tone down redness and even skin tone. It does everything that it promises and smells amazing. It is a little pricey however.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Not only does this intensely hydrate the skin but it also helps plump the skin. After using I had smooth, soft, supple skin. I recieved so many compliments on how nice skin looked. The draw back for me is how expensive this product is. I went through it to fast to justify the cost. But if you can afford it try it out and see for yourself how nice this makes the skin look and feel.
Brittany S.
Moisture and amazing skin perfecting benefits, I apply under makeup and before bed. Blurs imperfections and fixes.
Jessica V.
Sacramento, CA
Hydrating my skin is just as important as hydrating my body (they go hand in hand) but anyways this serum keeps moisture in. Love it.
Brianna B.
Islip, NY
This product is worth every penny. I’ve never had something so amazing on my skin. It really made a huge difference in my skin texture and appearance in very little time
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
I use a lot of Lancome products! But their absolu line is the best by far! I have a lot of their products! Including make up! But their skincare is seriously the best and I swear by it!!! Lancome is a must have for skin car products!
Catherine S.
Gresham
It makes me feel fresh and awake i can feel it on my skin and its refreshing to know it works when i see the results every day when i wake up
Pilar N.
cambrils
Excelente serum es bueno deja mi piel radiante y llena de vida me gusta y lo recomiendo una de los mejores productos.

Looking for your answer?