BY LANCÔME

Bringing together scientific expertise, powerful molecules and unique textures, Lancome explores the benefits of precious oils on enhancing skins' beauty. The formula features the meticulously selected citrus and camellia essential oils as well as nurturing yet lightweight oleo-textures for the first essential step for sublime Absolue beauty. With continuous use, your skin will look fresh, radiant and renewed and feel firmer and more supple. Experience the feeling of nurturing comfort for beautiful looking skin all day long. 1 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Absolue' Sublime Oleo-Serum. Style Number: 695522. see more...

Megan M.
Lancôme's "Absolue Oléo-Sérum Sublime" benefits from a great marketing campaign by the company. Just the name--with the word "sublime" included, specifically--makes you believe that this is a product worth every bit its $185.00 price tag for one ounce. The container is svelte, sleek, seductive. With a golden finish and black writing, it nearly has you convinced before you ever use it that it will restore your complexion to the firmness and radiance you had in your late teens or early twenties (the main claims). The serum ITSELF is beautiful, unlike most others. The peach-gold cream has an opalescent quality to it and a slight citrus smell. It is oil-based, but it does absorb well into skin, leaving behind a refreshed, velvety finish. This is a great moisturizer, but I can do as well for about $20.00 or under in the drugstore. Ingredients include glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, and soy protein. Probably the most potent ingredient is sodium hyaluronate, but it is toward the end of the list. I had a hard time finding substances which restore firmness, unless you look toward the citrus medica limonum peel oil at the very bottom (lemon is helpful in making skin more taut, but the amount here is quite limited). This is a good moisturizer, albeit not one which delivers incredible results, as the name, container, and company allege.
My mom uses this serum so then one day I used it, and I ended up getting one of my own it is the best thing ever, really helps my skin get hydrated and look it's best also helps with wrinkles I'm not old but taking care of that before it happens lol love it #lovelancome
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my staple products!!! There is amazing science behind the product, and the entire line, which makes me love it more! This makes my skin glow, has helped with my fine lines, and discoloration from the sun! It has worked even better since adding the Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream as well!
Rhonda S.
Scottsbluff , NE
I love this serum it's light weight and absorbs easily. It's pricey but worth it. My skin feels softer and firmer. My skin has a glow. I use it daily it's not harsh. It smells wonderful as I find all Lancôme products do. This has been a repurchase for me.
Alondra D.
This being Lancôme, it is a bit pricey, but I think it's work it. It sits on the skin really nicely and leaves a nice finish. I usually use this right before I apply my make up and it makes everything go on smoothly. Really nice product.
Zenyase F.
Inglewood, CA
I have always been a fan of Lincoln but I have to say this product of Lancome absolue saline only the room is really good and the smell is just pretty good sorry I really recommend it pretty expensive but it's worth every penny.
Eva C.
The most wonderful moisturizer I have ever used and I recommend this to anybody he was issues with their face being dried even if you have an oily face it leaves it with a non-sticky feeling on your face and it feels amazing
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I received this product along with bronzer and blush palette that I have already been using. I did My makeup in the morning and I looked flawless. At the end of my very long day when I got home and looked in the mirror I couldn't tell if I was still wearing makeup or if it was my skin. I washed my face and already my skin looked so much better without makeup. I could tell a huge difference in my skin after one use. I love it.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
I think that this is a great product. I would recommend trying this for all women. It may be pricey but is worth the buy
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
This product is amazing! I can't get enough of the smell. I'm absolutely obsessed! It's definitely worth the investment.