BY LANCÔME

Bringing together scientific expertise, powerful molecules and unique textures, Lancome explores the benefits of precious oils on enhancing skins' beauty. The formula features the meticulously selected citrus and camellia essential oils as well as nurturing yet lightweight oleo-textures for the first essential step for sublime Absolue beauty. With continuous use, your skin will look fresh, radiant and renewed and feel firmer and more supple. Experience the feeling of nurturing comfort for beautiful looking skin all day long. 1 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Absolue' Sublime Oleo-Serum. Style Number: 695522. see more...

Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I received this product along with bronzer and blush palette that I have already been using. I did My makeup in the morning and I looked flawless. At the end of my very long day when I got home and looked in the mirror I couldn't tell if I was still wearing makeup or if it was my skin. I washed my face and already my skin looked so much better without makeup. I could tell a huge difference in my skin after one use. I love it.
Heather M.
Cincinnati , OH
This is one of my staple products!!! There is amazing science behind the product, and the entire line, which makes me love it more! This makes my skin glow, has helped with my fine lines, and discoloration from the sun! It has worked even better since adding the Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream as well!
Rhonda S.
Scottsbluff , NE
I love this serum it's light weight and absorbs easily. It's pricey but worth it. My skin feels softer and firmer. My skin has a glow. I use it daily it's not harsh. It smells wonderful as I find all Lancôme products do. This has been a repurchase for me.
Alondra D.
This being Lancôme, it is a bit pricey, but I think it's work it. It sits on the skin really nicely and leaves a nice finish. I usually use this right before I apply my make up and it makes everything go on smoothly. Really nice product.
Zenyase F.
Inglewood, CA
I have always been a fan of Lincoln but I have to say this product of Lancome absolue saline only the room is really good and the smell is just pretty good sorry I really recommend it pretty expensive but it's worth every penny.
Eva C.
The most wonderful moisturizer I have ever used and I recommend this to anybody he was issues with their face being dried even if you have an oily face it leaves it with a non-sticky feeling on your face and it feels amazing
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
I think that this is a great product. I would recommend trying this for all women. It may be pricey but is worth the buy
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
This product is amazing! I can't get enough of the smell. I'm absolutely obsessed! It's definitely worth the investment.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so easy to use i like it it is so good and it's feel good on my skin and i love it and it is so gentle
Heather P.
Independence, MO
Perfect traveling set its snall enough to pass tsa standards and its beautifully designed as well!