BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Oléo-Serum

Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Oléo-Serum

Absolue Revitalizing Oléo-Serum

I want to try this!
Is this worth the price tag?
Is this Serum oily? I really want to try this!
Start your review of Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Oléo-Serum!
Michelle W.
Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Oléo-Serum uploaded by Michelle W.
I really have not noticed to much of a difference yet. You only need 1 pump for your face. If you put any more than that it will rub off my face Kinda in little clumps. It doesn’t irritate my skin and it’s very pricey!
Dariana G.
Buenísimo producto este serum es estupendo me encanta como deja mi piel de suave y hidratada lo recomiendo
Terri S.
Saybrook, IL
Awesome product. Both my daughter and I both used it and loved quality and how it made our skin feel. Would recommend it to anyone!
TaCara S.
Memphis, TN
I can’t lie it’s pricey so I consider it an investment piece. What I like most about it is how it seems to instantly hydrate and leave a beautiful glow to the skin. I’m a skincare FREAK so I don’t mind spending on serums that add to my skins overall appearance.
ary L.
indio, ca
Best serum ever!!! I use this at night and my skin appears more smooth and plumped in the morning. It also appears tighter. I’m so glad I started using lancome products it’s the best investment I have ever made!
Destiny G.
Love the packaging gold love it is this good for dry skin? Is this affordable? So wanna test this product out
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,246 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a serum freak. Seriously... I have about 35 serums in my bathroom. Don't know why I have that many.. I'm just obsessive I guess. ANYWAYS i got a sample of this product and I love it! It's so smooth and feels great on my skin. Very refreshing feeling. I love the smell of it. I ended up liking it so much that I bought a full bottle of it. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I put it on before I use my jade roller and I notice that my skin brightens and feels firmer. I highly recommend this product.
Tahlia P.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
This a great serum for more mature skin ! Works wonders diff would recommend to any one in there 40 and up only because you don’t want your skin to be use to it at a young age ! Great stuff seriously
Whit R.
White Hall
I didn’t b use this but my mom did. She hated it... she’s said it felt like oil was on her skin and it didn’t “revitalize” anything.
Lydia S.
amazing! it smells really good and goes on super smooth and light. I feel like the product also really helped with my crows feet.