Lancôme Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Soft Cream uploaded by Mel B.Lancôme Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Soft Cream uploaded by Mel B.

BY LANCÔME

WHAT IT IS
A soft cream facial moisturizer with a unique, transforming texture that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, while rejuvenating skin with firmness, radiance and 24-hour hydration.

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Made with an exclusive blend of Grand Rose Extracts, this indulgent cream visibly revitalizes skin with moisture, firmness and plumpness. Its unique texture creates a sensorial journey as it transforms ‒ from a thick hydrating cream, to a thin serum-like lotion, to a thick layer plumping skin with moisture. Wrinkles and fine lines appear diminished for younger-looking, smooth skin that is brighter, radiant, toned and more even. Skin surface cell renewal is improved and skin's moisture barrier is protected.

Made with an exclusive blend of Grand Rose Extracts, this indulgent cream visibly revitalizes skin with moisture, firmness and plumpness. Its unique texture creates a sensorial journey as it transforms‒ from a thick hydrating cream, to a thin serum-like lotion, to a thick layer plumping skin with moisture. Wrinkles and fine lines appear diminished for smoother, younger-looking skin as well as a brighter, more radiant and even skin tone. Skin surface cell renewal is improved and skin's moisture barrier is protected.

Instantly*:
• Skin feels soothed and comfortable
• Skin looks smoother and less fatigued/less tired
• Skin seems softer and nurtured

After one week*:
• Skin looks revitalized, clearer and more beautiful
• Skin feels protected and plumper
• Skin texture appears refined
• Skin tone appears more radiant and more even

After four weeks*:
• Skin looks rejuvenated/younger
*In a 4-week clinical study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients:
1 - Grand Rose Extracts (Lancôme Rose Extract, Rose Essential Oil and Rose Concentrate)
2 - Essential Oils (Meadowfoam Seed, Apricot, Passion Fruit, Rice Bran) & Shea Butter
3 - Pro-Xylane™

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL / MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, PEG-20 STEARATE, SILICA, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, PROPANEDIOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, CHLORPHENESIN, ROSE EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ADENOSINE, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, ZEA MAYS OIL / CORN OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL, CARAMEL, LIMONENE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, LINALOOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, TRIDECETH-6, ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, COUMARIN, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, CI 14700 / RED 4, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Use daily, in the morning and/or at night.
• Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.
• Upon application, the cream has a thick texture and feels creamy, rich and nourishing.
• As the cream is blended, its texture transforms into a thin, serum-like lotion that feels fresh and nourishing as it easily absorbs into the skin.
• As the cream is absorbed, the texture thickens and skin feels even, plumped with moisture and a silky, radiant finish.
A dewy, nurtured look is revealed without leaving skin oily, greasy or shiny and without pilling.

Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.

DeNaris M.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
Ive used this product for 3yrs now and I can say this is a soft cream facial moisturizer with a unique, transforming texture that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, while rejuvenating skin with firmness, radiance and 24-hour hydration, that is non greasy and the product speaks for itself. Excellent.
Brittany K.
Florida
I've been using this for about 3 months now. It's great at moisturizing my face and making it feel hydrated. But I dont see a difference in my skin as far as my lines becoming firmer or anything else for that matter. Maybe I have to be patient and keep using it. Love the packaging though!
L.J. B.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Purchased at: Macy's
I need to try this I see it advertised every where and rose is hydrating. I wonder what this moisturizer smells like. And I love the packaging. Looks like a value jar. I may get one for myself.
jazmin v.
San Luis, AZ
I've been using this for about one week and I can tell a great difference with my skin. I can apply my makeup more evenly without having too much oiliness on my ''T'' zone.
Lesly V.
I have been using this Creme for about a month now. I love the texture and smell. When I went home for the holidays, my mother asked what I was using differently on my face because my face looked smooth and clear. I suffer from eczema so my face will often look red and splotchy but I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin’s texture since using Absolue Revitalizing & Brighting Soft Cream. I have already ordered the refill and began using the eye cream. Thank you Lancome for sending me a sample to try. I highly recommend it.
Chrystelle G.
la garde
Voici désormais 1 mois , que j utilise quotidiennement, cette crème fondante régénérante illuminatrice, enrichie aux grands extraits de rose de chez Lancôme. Tout d abord, parlons du packaging .Cette crème fondante est capturée dans un écrin doré, de forme ronde, vraiment très classe et luxueux, et conçu dans une démarche éco-responsable : son pot se conserve et se recharge, pour une vision du luxe engagé, et alors là je dis un grand BRAVO ! Son odeur fraîche et délicate de rose, en font un soin très agréable et réconfortant . Sa couleur rose poudrée est vraiment très attrayante . La texture de la crème est fondante et soyeuse , elle pénétre rapidement pour laisser sur la peau, une sensation de bien être et de confort immédiat. Elle ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau, détail qui a toute son importance . Dès la première application, une sensation de peau plus douce et souple. Une noisette de crème suffit, ce qui en fait un soin assez économique. Je retrouve alors, de jour en jour, une réelle hydratation intense et prolongée tout au long de la journée. Ma peau est plus hydratée, plus lumineuse, plus lisse et souple et mes rides et ridules sont moins visibles . J en suis vraiment très satisfaite et je peux dire qu il s agit là, pour moi, d un gros coup de cœur que je recommande fortement !
Ingrid F.
calle san francisco #1525 col del valle
No he tenido la oportunidad de probar la marca lanco pero la verdad escucha muy buenas reseñas de ella
Ojalá y no mañana puede tener la oportunidad y probarla y compartirles a ustedes qué tal me fue
Rhiannon C.
Dumfries and Galloway
I love this especially for under my eye and I feel like you can use this without makeup but it does give for a nicer look under makeup. Overall it’s effective and would buy again !!
Teti G.
Quisiera probar productos de tu marca soy nueva en esto voy a grabar y opinar sobre todos los productos que me nanded h manden otras marcas desde ya muchas gracias
Mel B.
paris
🎀WaWwww le super colis 📦 [user:lancomeofficial]

j’ai immédiatement commencé sans attendre cette routine au bout de seulement 2 jours les effets sont apparus je n’en revenais pas 😳😳ma peau a visiblement changé

Soin crème régénérante a la rose 🌸
Soin très riche surtout pendant cette période de froid 🥶 elle ma repulper la peau rebondit et plus ferme🥰
Ces effets sont bluffant il répare et réactive la peau les résultats sont là !!! Ce sont de vrais petits bijoux je ne peut plus m’en passer je les aimes d’amour sincère il a fait des miracle a ma peau merci [user:lancomeofficial] xoxo 💋 #lancome #lancomefrance #testeuse #beauty#bijoux#soin
James K.
Columbus, OH
Is it affordable
Angel B.
Garland , TX
How thick is this cream? Does it really work?
Carolina S.
Atlanta
What is the price?
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How is this and is it worth the price?
Beth W.
Cedar Grove
I am so interested in hearing about this product. I used to work for Lancôme years ago. I adore their products. The company is always completing research to stay up with current trends as well as technology. The skincare line is amazing.