BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Intensive Treatments - Over time, skin's appearance changes as a result of chronological aging, hormonal fluctuations and sun exposure. In addition, skin's ability to recuperate, resist fatigue and retain vital elements is reduced. Eventually this build-up of fatigue, takes it toil, expecially at certain times of the year. Skin is visibly exhausted; it can no longer fully benefit from a regular skincare regime. Lancome Absolue Progressive Cure is an intensive program designed to stim

Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX
Especially good for the winter months when my skin is especially dry. Did the job and moisturized well, however, I use other products that accomplish the same amount of moisture that I purchase over this item. This was a gift and I certainly recommend, I just have other preferences.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
I overall generally do not recommend Lancôme Absolute Progressive Cure Intensive Replenishing Program for beauty users. The product did not fulfill its intended purpose and is most definitely not worth it's overall expensive price. I did not like my purchase of this product.
Tessa B.
Suffolk, VA
Over time, my skin's appearance changed so drastically! It was like rehab for all the terrible things done to it over the years. Totally met my expectations and then some. Great packaging, gentle on the skin and great bang for your buck. Try it today!! You wont regret it.
priyanka t.
I tried the replenishing program not for me but my mom tried on her and the results were visible could see the glow on her face and the remarkable difference and others too could notice and appreciate her as looking much younger to her age.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
I have really dry skin and I use a lot of different facial cleansers and facial scrubs which cause more drying out on my face but this is so replenishing and moisturizing. A tad expensive but it works really well!
Kailene M.
Hemet, Ca
I have eczema and realllllly really dry skin. So I needed to get something that would just replenish me so I picked this up it is a little on the pricey side but if you need something that's just really gonna bring your skin back to life this is gonna do the trick.
Jodi P.
Lancôme Absolue Progressive Cure Intensive Replenishing Program is a wonderful product. Being in my late 40's , I have used so many products to Restore my skin and this is one of the best programs to do that.
Margaret G.
I had very dry skin on my chin and nothing was working. I tried antibiotics, lotions, and ointment and nothing worked. Lancome Absolue Progressive Cure Intensive Replenishing Program was awesome and reallly worked well!
Ray V.
Let me start by saying I'm young but i always want some thing to tighten my face To help prevent wrinkles.
Lancome provides one of the best products to help tighten and replenish the tight youthful feel of my skin.
sanaa a.
Mubark AlKaber
Absolute Intensive Replenishing Program Comprises 4 mini-bottles of exclusive formula & specific ingredients. Helps stimulate mature skin cell renewal & visible effects in one month.