BY LANCÔME

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Night Cream

Absolue Night Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Proxylane™, helps restore essential moisture in skin’s surface, plumping it to help skin regain substance, firmness and clarity. At the same time, N-Stimuline™ helps reinforce the skin’s night-time natural recovery process. The replenishing Bio-Network™ of Wild Yam, Soy, Sea Algae and Barley helps complete the look of
visible rejuvenation.

The Results
Skin is intensively moisturized. Skin feels more comfortable and signs of fatigue are visibly repaired.
Within weeks, see a clearer complexion, feel smoother, more even-textured skin. Skin recovers the
supple fullness of youthful looking skin. It appears visibly rejuvenated.
All skin types.

Benefits

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness
  • Helps fade away signs of fatigue
  • Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic.
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Alcohol Denat., Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Silica, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-20, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 14700 / Red 4, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Paraffin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-25, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Citronellol, Laureth-7, Hexyldecanol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate

• Will this help with dry skin? My face is really dry1 Answers
Lancôme Absolue Premium Βx Night Cream
  • "This product is my absolute favorite night cream! It's so rich and hydrating. At first I was afraid of the smell since I have pretty sensitive skin. However, I had no issues! It smells nice and I see bright glowing skin when I wake up in the morning. It's super rich so a little goes a long way!" in 3 reviews
Alexandra S.
I consider Lancome to be up there with dermalogica! Although expensive, I am in love their this facial creams and foundation! Always leaves my skin soft and supple in the morning :) highly recommend to anyone with the money for it!
Nikki H.
Love this night cream!! Deeply moisturizes your skin so that wake up to beautiful and soft skin. Not greasy at all. Reduces wrinkles and improves texture. Also has a great smell which is a nice bonus!!
Hannah L.
Nashville
I used this product every other night (to save a bit of money to not by it as often) & I saw amazing results! I really enjoyed the bottle and easy to use.  It didn't feel sticky and I could see a difference when I woke up in the morning.  I recommend for those with bags under the eyes, lines & creases, and wanting to have a fresher face in the morning
Mayte V.
Houston
Estás crema realmente te deja tu piel tersa y suave suave, esta perfecta para cuando te quitas tu maquillaje y te vas a ir a dormir, al siguiente día los resultados son de Wow!
Maria G.
Provo, UT
This is for sure the most expensive product I’ve used but it’s definitely worth every penny if you want to wake up with glowy youthful skin this is for you! There’s nothing as good as this cream. I have oily skin and I still love it!
mia j.
glendora, CA
it feels really nice on my skin and does keep it moisturized without feeling oily. after a night of wearing it my skin feels very soft and bright. there have been times when i applies to close to my eyes and it stung a bit so one must be careful
Liz H.
Newark , CA
Love how this product feels on my face. It contains a lot of vitamins in the ingredients. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone who is looking for a night product. I would definitely use this product again. It met all the requirements I was looking for.
Sonja K.
Monterey
My favorite night cream. I received this as a sample. I love the texture of it and how good it smells. A little goes a long way. I would not purchase this unless it came in a set or gift with purchase.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jena B.
I am obsessed with this product! I've been hunting for a really good night cream for a long time. And I've always been disappointment..

But...

This product did not disappoint!! I've been using it for about 5 months now, (second jar), and my skin looks so hydrated, and feels so soft when I wake up.

It doesn't have much of a fragrance that I like, specially at night. I hate when something smells super strong, and I'm trying to sleep and that's all I can smell 😂

One jar lasted me almost 3 months. Couple little dots around the face (chin, cheeks, forehead) and my face was coated and feeling great!

This is one of those creams that I find you can put a heavier moisturizer over it if you need a little more hydration that night.

I LOVE packaging. I am a firm believer that that is what catches your eye when you are looking for things to by. This packaging is so beautiful and beyond classy. It's so simple, but stunning.

The jar is heavy duty as well. Doesn't feel cheap at all. And lid really locks in every time you put it back on.

I am a firm believer of saving!! But this is an item I think is worth the splurge. I'll defiantly continue to repurchase this every time I run out ❤
Chasity C.
Will this help with dry skin? My face is really dry