Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Regenerating and Replenishing Care uploaded by Shaina♡♡ s.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Absolue, our exceptional collection of radiance regenerating skincare. Inspired by Nature, refined by Science.

Inspired by 20 years of research on skin stem cells, Lancôme has created Absolue Premium ßx Day Care, specially created to deliver radiance regenerating and moisture replenishing efficacy.

The luxurious formula is enriched with naturally derived Pro-Xylane™ and White Iris. The skin looks younger, replenished with moisture with a regenerated radiance.

Benefits

• Reduces under-eye wrinkles, fine lines,
  • Signs of fatigue are diminished
  • The eye contour looks more plump, smoother and more luminous.
  • Increases comfort
  • Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles, face skin looks firmer

How to boost its efficiency
Apply cream in the morning to clean skin. Use gentle pressure with your palm to work the cream into the skin.

Blair L.
Eugene, OR
I really love this moisturizer. I use it during the day and it works great under my makeup. The reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because sometimes it can get a little too greasy, but maybe it’s because I put on too much. Still not enough to make me stop using it because I love it
Shaina♡♡ s.
I like this facial cream but if you use to much it can become greasy. It does hydrate your skin. I only use it at night so I’m not sure how it is under makeup. But overall it’s a great face cream but it needs to be a little less greasy.
Bianca F.
Stillwater, OK
Ok so i was a skeptic until one of my clients became religious about using this. He face had a lot of fine as well as deep lines due to age, smoking, and environmental damage. With in a couple of months of using this her face became better hydrated, smoother and believe it or not, her lines started fading away! I started using around my eye area and within a month, a lot of the fine lines were visibly smoother and my face felt super healthy!
Sarah F.
Lancôme makes very few things that suck. All of the Lancôme Absolue creams and lotions seem to imbue an extra layer of resilience and moisture to my skin. The product itself has a creamy, but not overly greasy consistency that easily incorporates into the topmost layers of skin. Noticeably improving texture, hydration and even discoloration within a week of regular use, at this price point it's a worthy indulgence.
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
Very light and creamy, does the job well . Would recommend to all skin types. For the price given the cream definitely did the job and worked well.
Jannika P.
Stafford, TX
Tried it as a sample, great product. I will purchase again. It takes a couple of weeks to see a difference. But so far so good.
Aimee B.
Riverview, FL
I love it .... me encata completamente lo recomiendo completamente the pricey is perfect . I love it the product
Fatma G.
I would definitely buy this again. This was a great choice, saw the results inmediately. Wow, a great product
Chloe B.
Collingbourne Ducis , Marlborough
This is definitely one of those products I forget to use. It doesn't wow me but it does it's job. It was gifted to me and I doubt I'd pay the price tag myself after using it, I will say though it does lessen bags under my eyes albeit a slight.
Eva Z.
Bristol, Bristol
Really great product leaves skin feeling clean, hydrated, moisturised, radiant, youthful and plump. Would definitely purchase again.