Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Lotion Replenishing and Rejuvenating Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen & Moisturizer uploaded by SeKai H.

BY LANCÔME

Absolue Replenishing and Rejuvenating Lotion containing Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in skins surface, plumping it to help skin restore density, firmness and clarity as if signs of aging appear rejuvenated. The replenishing Bio-Network™ of Wild Yam, Soy, Sea Algae and Barley helps complete the visible rejuvenation.

The Results:

Skin feels intensely moisturized. See fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced. Feel renewed firmness and elasticity. See revived clarity and even skin tone. Skin recovers the supple fullness of youthful looking skin. It is visibly rejuvenated.
Oil-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic.

• Citronellol
  • Laureth-7
  • Hexyldecanol
  • Fragrance

• "This is so moisturizing and has a pleasant smell. It's my holy grail moisturizer. I absolutely love it." in 13 reviews
  • "Great for extra dry skin. Used it every morning and every night and it really helped keep my face moisterized." in 12 reviews
  • "One of the best moisturizers I've tried to date. If you have sensitive skin this is for you" in 9 reviews
Jenna J.
Royal Oak, MI
Smooth, supple and rich - the texture of this alone had me sold! First time user, lifetime customer now. Small, great packaging, super gentle, and a little goes a LONG way. My skin feels fresh and rejuvenated with each use. I love it!
Chelsea C.
Laredo
As someone that suffers from dry flakey skin year round this really helped. Not only didn’t it help my skin replenish moisture, but the product started improving my skin the more I would use it. I absolutely loved putting this right after cleansing. It was a great way to start the day.
Fransheska V.
I still own this product and it is on the pricer side but it is something to invest in it lasts long it's smooth and when I'm on the go and want to look glow but still have protection on my face it up for the job. I've gotten my aunts and some friends interested in this product!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Lancome Absolu Premium BX moisturizer is the best! I love the light fragrance, and the texture is perfect! I get compliments often on my skin, even from my dermatologist! Try it, I know you will love it!
Erin R.
Staten Island , NY
I wish that this serum was a bit thicker. Other then that it was not horrible, it was my first time trying it out it was given to me as a gift. I believe they got it at Macy's not the best value for the price. I think it should last longer and then it would be better!!
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
I absolutely love this product it made my skin look absolutely flowers I love it so much you didn't emphasize pours anything of the above it made my skin feel good and it smelled completely normal like I absolutely hate when it smells bad
TAMAR M.
Lancome is my number one product. I truly love it it does what it says .. it's good value not to pricy it's very effective worth the money to be honest.. I trust this product all the way I got it from Macy's
Angela S.
Port Matilda
I absolutely love this stuff!! Still using it would definitely recommend to anyone! Also smells amazing which is a huge deal to me when it comes to products I put on my face.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
This product is amazing, I love how my skin feels like a baby's bottom. You can buy this from Macy's or sephora. I use this almost every night, and has made my skin glow.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
A great silky smooth lotion with an added benefit of sunscreen protection. I love the mild fruity scent and the application feels great, no stickiness or grease. Unfortunately it's not the best option if you have combination skin. After an hour or two my skin (around the t-zones) feels really oily and I need to use blotting wipes and reapply my foundation. I try to only use the product is summertime and use a very very thin layer on my oily t-zones while slathering extra on the cheeks for hydration. SPF is great and a must if you're outside for prolonged periods of time but there are better products for combination skin.