Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Foam Cleanser uploaded by Iris R.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lancome Absolue Premium Bx Foam Cleanser, 4.2 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I would like to buy it, but if someone could tell me the ...2 Answers
Megan M.
The very faint rose-like scent of this cleanser is enough to make you want to wash again and again. It is a creamy formula and doesn't create a rich foam when it comes in contact with water. Nonetheless, Lancôme has created a product which is a total pleasure to use. Gentle enough for all skin types, it purifies your complex of impurities, makeup, and oil with a blend called Bio-Network™. Bio-Network™ contains wild yam, soy, sea algae, and barley to help restore radiance and elasticity. You are left with a complexion which is not only completely cleanser but soft and supple--no tightness here! With continued use, the benefits accrue.
أسمهان✨ J.
Haven't really use this product. I've heard a lot of great things about it. I definitely wanted to switch up my facial routine so I think this will be a good ad on.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this foam cleanser it keaves skin very nice and clean. Soft and without white patches. I really meet my expectations. Excellent cleanser Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Foam Cleanser
Brittnee B.
Pell City, AL
I love this cleanser bc of the way it leaves my face feeling. It also smells great an even comes in a better package!
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Zaira Nicole D.
I really love this product 👌😍 and I think you guys should try and buy this product 😉👌💕💯 good price for a good product
Hazel C.
I would like to buy it, but if someone could tell me the price? Pls