Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Advanced Replenishing Toner uploaded by Heather M.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme Laboratories sets a new standard in age-targeted skincare with Absolue Premium ßx Toner to visibly replenish, repair and rejuvenate the look of skin.

As part of your replenishing skincare routine, Absolue Premium Bx Toner enriched with Pro-Xylane™ and with the replenishing Bio-Network™ of Wild Yam, Soy and Sea Algae is designed to:

• Complete your cleansing regimen and intensely moisturize skin
  • Help to give skin clarity and firmness
  • Leave the skin feeling more replenished

Exceptional results:

• Skin is more supple, moisturized and radiant.
  • Day after day, skin feels more toned, elastic. Complexion is more luminous.

For optimal results, use with Absolue Premium ßx Advanced Replenishing Cream Cleanser.

• Dermatologist-tested For Safety.
  • Patents-pending.​

• Glycol Distearate
  • Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Advanced Replenishing Toner
  • "QUICK TAKE: absorbs quickly, intensive, balancing, hydrating, softening I am a product junkie, and I can safely say this is the best moisturizer I have ever used EVER. I have tried at least 50 over the last 2 years. This feels like a pillow from Heaven on my skin. I have not experienced one breakout in using this, which is a miracle. Not only is it deeply hydrating, it balances my skin out through the entire day. My makeup looks a million times better and lasts longer with this cream. A little goes a long way and it's worth every penny. It never feels heavy or greasy, amazing stuff! My laugh lines even look better. I am sold for life!" in 5 reviews
Tina S.
I received this product intially as a free gift with a purchase, a sample size. I ran out of my Renutriv softening lotion so this became my replacement, and it worked really well. In about two weeks I could visibly see a glow and my skin tone started to even out from previous blemishes. Yes, it's pricey but a little goes a long way. I use day and night.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Holy grail! I received this product as a sample for a makeup purchase from Macy's and feel in love with it. This is the smoothest face cream I have used. Makes me feel like a million dollars !
Ivana B.
richland
Omg another amazing lancome product
If you are not a fan of toners that contain a lot of alcohols in them you will love this one
So gentle on the skin and smells amazing
Plus your skin will thank you
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been purchasing this product for 2 years now from Macy's for $58. It does an amazing job of removing dead skin and impurities from the skin without leaving it feeling stripped. It's definitely my go to toner because it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and supple. The only drawback is the price $58 for 6.8 fl oz, which is a pretty steep price for a toner; however, to me it's worth the price!
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
LOVE this toner! My skin gets itchy and tight after I wash it, so a quick sweep of toner over my face restores the feeling of my skin instantly and preps my skin for moisturizers, etc. what I like about all of the absolue products are that the fragrance added is derived from botanicals, so it smells nice but doesn't irritate my super sensitive and acne prone skin.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
First off, I love Lancôme!!!!! Their brand is absolute perfection. This toner is amazing for me. I adore how easily it applies. It doesn't leave my face feeling all weird and sticky and nasty. It doesn't have an odor. I'd recommend it.
L Alexa F.
Although the price tag is a little hefty for a toner the Absolue product line is worth every penny! I absolutely love this product!! This makes my look forward to my daily skincare routine. I could feel the difference immediately. I have normal to dry skin in the winter months. With the toner my skin feels immediately hydrated and not stripped down. I noticed my complexion started to look smoothr after about 2 weeks of daily am/pm use. Usually Lancôme skincare products are heavily scented but this rose scent is to die for! Especially when apply it at bedtime. The scent has a calming effect, at least for me. So far so good. I'm onto my second bottle.
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! I use this morning and night after I wash my face! It's the first part of my skin care regime before my serums and moisturizers! It leaves my skin feels so nice and refreshed!
Nicole G.
Pamper your skin with the luxurious Absolue Premium Bx Day Cream with SPF. Intensively nourishing, Absolue Bx quenches even the driest of skin without being greasy. The velvety texture is light, smooth, and fast-absorbing so it is ideal to wear under makeup. Absolue Premium Bx is infused with Pro-Xylane and the replenishing Bio-Networ to replenish and rejuvenate skin’s appearance while recapturing the qualities of younger-looking skin: firmness, elasticity, and clarity. Recover your skin’s “golden glow” with Absolue Premium Bx.
Liliana P.
The nicest face cream I've purchased and certainly the most expensive. Oily skin that requires constant exfoliation. The cream smells really lovely. Almost an herbal scent. Feels like it would be greasy but absorbs quite well. Not as light feeling as my Shiseido moisturizer. Sometimes I alternate between the two when my face feels extra oily.