Lancôme Absolue Precious Oil Nutritive Enlightening And Nourishing Skin Oil
One drop for a Golden Glow revelation.
A unique blend of:
• Pro-XylaneTM & the Rose Essential Oil, to regenerate the skin
• 7 precious botanical Oils, selected for their ability to deeply nourish & replenish skin
• A treasure of nutrition, sumptuously satiny. This ultra-lightweight oil glides effortlessly, and divinely melts on skin.
• For the first time, Lancôme laboratories define the 4 dimensions of the unique Golden Glow.
• Skin feels transformed with exceptional quality: uniform, transparent, healthy looking & exquisitely bright.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Oil / Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil, Tocopherol, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Carrot Oil / Beta Carotene, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis Oil / Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil, Citronellol, Citrus Limon Peel Oil / Lemon Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citral, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil, Coumarin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil, Parfum / Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "The Lancôme Absolue Face Oil is an excellent oil for people in their 30's and older who have issues with dry, dull, skin. This isn't an oil for someone who is really young in their teens/twenties and who doesn't have actual skincare concerns. It's a serious face oil that is packed with pure essential oils and no fillers. The Absolue line is Lancôme's premium product line. As such, it's pricier than many other oils available on the market, but quality essential oils aren't cheap. Cheap oils are typically packed with fillers to dilute the small amount of quality, active oils in the bottle. The best way to use this oil is to mix it with a cream moisturizer. It only takes 2 drops, not more than that. I typically take a little spatula and apply a nickel-sized amount of moisturizer in my palm. Then apply 2 drops of this and mix together in my palm first before applying to my face and neck. I usually reserve this oil for my nighttime skincare routine, and I use a different oil in the morning (although it can be used morning and night. This is just my current preference). When used correctly, this oil dries down and absorbs nicely into the skin. It's not heavy or greasy but provides just enough extra moisture to give dry skin a beautiful, radiant glow. Another reviewer gave this a low rating because of the smell, which is a shame and likely due to the user not understanding how quality oils should smell. The fact is that if your oil smells "great," it's likely packed with added fragrance which isn't good for a face oil. Fragrance added to any skincare product isn't good, but it is especially bad for face oils because it can counteract the antioxidant effects of the oil. A face oil should smell like the original components the oil is pulled from and that often means the oil may smell like something you use in the kitchen or worse. That's a good thing unless it has a rancid smell as if the oil has gone bad. Many of the Sunday Riley smell like oregano and they can be overwhelming when you apply them. But the benefits are worth it. If an oil smell is too strong, it's honestly best to hold your nose a few seconds while you apply it until the scent passes. It will fade away. This oil does not contain fillers or fragrance. It's the only Lancôme oil that contains only the essential oils with no additives. For those looking for a general, all around good oil that targets younger skin or skin without major skin concerns, try the Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital Face Oil, also shown in my photo." in 7 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos