Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Jenny K.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Nkoyo A.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Deidra H.

BY LANCÔME

Absolue Repairing and Recovering Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro-Xylane. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser and refined. Delicately indulgent to the touch; this luxurious cream melts into the skin and envelopes the skin in silky comfort. Skin appears repaired and looks recovered

The results:

• Day 1, skin looks supple and is smoother.
  • Day 7, skin texture is luxuriously refined and has a more uniform color.
  • Day 28, skin seems denser; crow's feet, laugh lines and wrinkles appear reduced.

Skin appears repaired and looks recovered.

• "Such a luxurious, hydrating day cream. The scent is light and fresh and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. Has a high price tag but so worth it in my opinion. " in 15 reviews
    • "It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that has all the benefits for me like this one does. It moisturizes my skin and I don't have that itchy feeling the next day. I highly recommend this product!! " in 11 reviews
    Deidra H.
    Lanham, MD
    This cream is amazing. It helps with the deep wrinkles and it keeps my skin so soft.
    I brought it from HSN online shopping. Yes it met my expectations. Packaging was very nice.
    .Krystal A.
    Everett, WA
    I use this at night I feel like this makes my skin look so good after using for a few weeks. I feel as if this product has made improvements in my skin, small lines I have noticed are a lot less noticeable
    LaTrea R.
    I love this product it is on the pricy end. This cream is very soothing and moisturizing.I think it works really good for extra hydration when skin needs that right amount if moisture and vitamins.
    Lisa M.
    Very smooth and refreshes the skin. Does not clog pores and does not make skin oily. Recommend if you have had problems in the past with moisturizer making your skin oily.
    Reena B.
    BRANCHBURG, NJ
    I wish I could bathe in this moisturizer! It's light and feels fresh on the skin, but soaks in well. I appreciate the added SPF, but still use a daily sunscreen underneath this. Worth the splurge!
    Taylor W.
    Atlanta, GA
    I have very sensitive skin and this product is awesome! I have highly allergic to many cheaper brands so I always know my money is being well spent on this product.
    Erica G.
    I really like this day cream. It's really light - doesn't feel greasy or like it's clogging my pores or just sitting on my skin. Smells fresh, too - which is a plus!
    Leah C.
    Little Rock, AR
    I never go a day without this product. It leaves your face feeling amazing. You can even use it and go make up free! It gives your skin a youthful glow. People can never guess my age!
    Emily A.
    Jennifer P.
    Saline, MI
    My skin gets super dry, and I really hate any lotions or creams that are greasy feeling. This cream by Lancome is light and blends into the skin as if it had been there all along.