Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Jenny K.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Nkoyo A.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Deidra H.

BY LANCÔME

Absolue Repairing and Recovering Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro-Xylane. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser and refined. Delicately indulgent to the touch; this luxurious cream melts into the skin and envelopes the skin in silky comfort. Skin appears repaired and looks recovered

The results:

• Day 1, skin looks supple and is smoother.
  • Day 7, skin texture is luxuriously refined and has a more uniform color.
  • Day 28, skin seems denser; crow's feet, laugh lines and wrinkles appear reduced.

Skin appears repaired and looks recovered.

• "Such a luxurious, hydrating day cream. The scent is light and fresh and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. Has a high price tag but so worth it in my opinion. " in 15 reviews
    • "It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that has all the benefits for me like this one does. It moisturizes my skin and I don't have that itchy feeling the next day. I highly recommend this product!! " in 11 reviews
    Melissa C.
    I received this day cream in one of the promotion bags Lancôme gives away if you buy $55 or more in their products... I was doubtful at first thinking it wouldn't moisturizer well, but surprisingly it was amazing. Great product. Well worth buying. Glad I got the chance to try.
    Audrey M.
    I first used this when I would sneak some from my moms beauty cabinet and I fell in love and bought some for myself. Its a very thick cream but that works great with my face because I have really dry skin. I don't use it every day because its made for older skin types but I swear it leaves my skin bouncy after a few hours, its incredible! Plus an added bonus is the SPF!
    tasha b.
    Manheim, PA
    Love the scent of this product. One of the only Lancome skincare products I can use without having a reaction. Exfoliates top layer of skin which is good and bad, dead skin will ROLL off when you use it - NOT best to use before applying makeup.
    Danielle P.
    Jacksonville, FL
    Okay I had to take away a star for the sheer price of this day cream. Yes it is a beautiful formula but lets face it their are hundreds of the market that are either as good or better then this one for less money. I do enjoy using this but for the money I feel I can get more bang for my buck with other brands and still have beautiful skin.
    Amber R.
    Olathe, KS
    Love Lancome moisterizers. They smell amazing and don't leave your face feeling gooped up and pores clogged. Leaves my skin feeling great even when the outdoor temp is 12 degrees with 24 mile an hour wind gusts
    Mabel P.
    BRONX, NY
    the texture of this moisturizer is decadent! I use it when my skin is feeling particularly dry and I feel I need a natural glow. the moisturizer is great for those with signs of premature aging and lifestyle damage. It's also for those who love a moisturizer that will give a glow and protection!
    Jacqueline B.
    Mt Prospect, IL
    This is a super luxurious cream. I am in my aging process and using a cream that keeps my skin hydrated while repairing is absolutely necessary. It's also extremely imperative to have a cream with an SPF and this has it. I will always spend a little extra money on a product that has many benefits.
    Karolena G.
    Brooklyn, NY
    This is a great everyday any aging and firming moisturizer, you really do need a different one for day and night. This is perfect for the day and makes even gives skin a brightening effect.
    Mary O.
    I absolutely love Lancôme's precious cells repairing and recovering day cream . I noticed after the 8th day my skin looked smoothr, softer , and more youthful . I would recommend this product to my friends and family .
    Michelle S.
    It's important to protect your skin. I've never liked putting heavy sunscreen on my face. It always leaves my pores feeling clogged. This product was light and provided a good coverage.