Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Jenny K.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Nkoyo A.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 Repairing and Recovering Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Deidra H.

BY LANCÔME

Absolue Repairing and Recovering Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro-Xylane. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser and refined. Delicately indulgent to the touch; this luxurious cream melts into the skin and envelopes the skin in silky comfort. Skin appears repaired and looks recovered

The results:

• Day 1, skin looks supple and is smoother.
  • Day 7, skin texture is luxuriously refined and has a more uniform color.
  • Day 28, skin seems denser; crow's feet, laugh lines and wrinkles appear reduced.

Skin appears repaired and looks recovered.

• "Such a luxurious, hydrating day cream. The scent is light and fresh and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. Has a high price tag but so worth it in my opinion. " in 15 reviews
    • "It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that has all the benefits for me like this one does. It moisturizes my skin and I don't have that itchy feeling the next day. I highly recommend this product!! " in 11 reviews
    Giorgie M.
    Austin, TX
    I received this as gratis while I was managing at Ulta long ago, and I still love this moisturizer. It’s lasted me so long, and the SPF takes forever to expire so I can enjoy this for even longer. It leaves my skin feeling firmer, moisturized, and protected! Whether or not it’s worth nearly $200... I’m not so sure. But it does a wonderful job, and hopefully it lasts me forever!
    April G.
    This is the most luxurious mositurizer I've ever tried. The rich, creamy texture glides over my skin like butter and soaks in without leaving residue or a tacky feeling. The light fragrance makes me feel like I am treating myself to a day at the spa. The best part is how incredibly quickly I noticed anti-aging results. Within five days, my skin looked more radiant from within, and after two weeks I noticed a plumpness and diminished fine lines. If I could afford it, I would bathe in it!
    Brittany S.
    Barboursville, WV
    This product was launched back in 2009 when I was working for Lancome and although it's not targeted to my skin type, it's truly an amazing product. The Absolue line of skincare, including Precious Cells, has an ingredient called pro-xylane that was developed by Lancome scientists. It's a sugar-protein hybrid that absorbs water in the skin and becomes gel-like, providing deeply intensive hydration. Precious Cells is definitely intended for very dry skin types and people who have experienced quite a bit of what we in the cosmetic world call lifestyle damage: too much sun exposure, excessive drinking, smoking, generally just not taking care of your skin well. This products was formulated with that customer in mind and it's pretty incredible the results it has for those customers. If it's that great for them, imagine how great it is for people who have always taken care of their skin.
    Amanda A.
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Very hydrating and applies like butter, but it broke my forehead out pretty bad! It’s crazy pricey so if you have sensitive skin I would recommend sampling it before going head first and buying the whole container.
    little l.
    San Diego, CA
    My mom uses this product and she seems to love it since she re purchases it almost every four months. I have not tried it yet so I cant comment on the quality or anything but it is my moms favorite (:
    Jamie N.
    Anaheim , CA
    This is such a luxurious and wonderful moisturizer. It’s a splurge but very worth it. Made my skin feel so amazing almost like silk. So wonderful I used morning and night😍 would buy again for sure! Definitely recommend this
    Shawna-Liberty C.
    I was really disappointed. It broke me out like crazy and it itched. Upon initial application my skin looked plump and glowing...it's like what cherry chapstick does for your lips this does for your face...no color just glowing and fresh. I can't comment on long term benefits because I used this one day and after 4 hours...chicken skin. I removed it and the next day, a bunch of little whiteheads and other unpleasantness. I am sensitive to SPF's. Try before you buy because this stuff is crazy expensive. A jar should last a year. It is very rich and a little does go a long way. I would not purchase it because it did not suit my skin type; however, I would recommend others without my skin type at least try a sample.
    Bianca S.
    Hopewell Jct, NY
    I use Lancôme products and love them. I have been using Absolue BX for quite sometime and recently switched to the Precious Cells. Now that Winter is here, my skin isn't as dry as it was during the winter months. I find that my skin looks drier and my Lancôme foundation just does not look as nice over the Precious Cells moisturizer. I have being use either Genique or the expensive Precious Cells serum, but it hasn't improved the situation. Apparently, there must be an ingredient in the Precious Cells that is drying to my skin. I do like the texture and it isn't shiny on the skin, but think I will stay with the Absolue BX Replenishing cream or the Renergie, which I also love. So happy that it works for others!
    Kimberlee G.
    Sherman, TX
    This product is extremely expensive. When I worked for Lancôme, I never understood how anyone could pay $175+ on a moisturizer or what the moisturizer could possibly do that would be worth spending that much. After using this product daily for a few weeks, I understood completely!! I LOVE this product...for those that are able to afford it.
    Ariel W.
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Pricey, but definitely worth the cost! My skin absorbs this moisturizer quick (which is helpful for those of us who tend to need to apply our makeup pretty quickly in the mornings after applying moisturizer) and rids my skin of any dryness throughout the day, without breaking me out or making my skin oily.