Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream Revitalizing Care - Anti-aging Cream uploaded by Ashley H.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream Revitalizing Care - Anti-aging Cream uploaded by Harper W.

BY LANCÔME

A touch silk for skin that glows with life.

Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream delivers the exceptional anti-aging efficacy of our iconic cream in a luxuriously silky texture. The properties of Absolue’s Rose Freeze Distillate are allied with Pro-XylaneTM in a powerful formula for revitalized, youthful-looking skin. Immediately, skin feels deeply nourished and yet immersed in intense freshness.

Upon blending the formula, nurturing oils envelop the skin in comfort before melting into a smooth, bare-skin finish. Skin feels nourished with moisture, firmer and replumped. Day after day, wrinkles appear diminished and skin glows with a beautiful radiance.

Reveal your Golden Glow.

Benefits:

• Skin feels soft and nourished, revealing a touch of silk.
  • Wrinkles and fine lines appear diminished, and skin texture is refined.
  • A youthful, radiant complexion is revealed.

Textures: Soft, silky melting texture

• Citronellol
  • Citral
  • Coumarin

Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Silky Cream Revitalizing Care - Anti-aging Cream
  • "It's super hidrating for my dry skin. I felt like it filled in my facial lines too. I bought it at dillards. It was effective but the prize is a lol out there." in 3 reviews
Ashley H.
Hamilton, NJ
This is amazing! I’ve never found an eye cream that actually worked until now! Purchased at Macy's . I’m more than satisfied! Such a gentle location and not too thick. I use every night. Totally recommend to anyone
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
This facial creme is so amazing and worth the cash. It's completely revitalizing. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It isn't greasy whatsoever. It has a pleasant smell. It's very long lasting and it's great to add as a moisturizer to your skin care routine.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a good cream, with great nourishing results. However, it did not provide enough moisture for my skin and it pilled on my skin by midday unless I used a hydrating spray throughout the day. So by midday my skin looked like it was shedding but it was the cream. If you have dry skin, this may not be for you considering the price.
Ashlea R.
The smell is my favorite and feels so silky on the skins only 4 stars because it feels to heavy to use before makeup but wonderful for clean faces or night. Also loveee to use this on my tattoos during the peeling phase keeps the skin well moisturized but still breathable!
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Natalie G.
It feels nice on the skin so smooth. It meet my expectations I would say it was better than I thought it was going to be. It's so gentle on the skin. I would recommend this. I will most definitely be being again.
sandra d.
Albertville
After using this amazing product, I have put all the other firming products aside. After just 3 uses, my neck and eye area looked amazing. I will definitely continue to use this
Dayana R.
Cape Coral , FL
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
This cream is so amazing! It makes my skin feel so wonderful and smooth! I will being buying this again for sure!
stay b.
london, london
WOW, this cream is everything I've been searching for in a moisturiser. Rich, but not greasy, easily absorbed. Makes my lines less noticable and my skin glow with health. Makeup sits great on it too. An absolute must have.