BY LANCÔME

The Lancome Absolue Precious Cells collection offers a supreme union between science and luxury with sensorial textures and visible benefits. Absolue Precious Cells Rose Drop Night Peeling Concentrate is a bi-phase night skin peel. The rosy exfoliating phase is enriched with fruit acids and exfoliating ingredients. The golden oil phase is a concentrated blend of precious rose extracts, including Rose Essential Oil. Blended together, this formula leaves skin looking smoother and clearer. It helps stimulate skin cell renewal, soothes newly exfoliated skin and nourishes it with moisture. The appearance of fine lines looks softened. Skin complexion looks bright and even to revel a youthful looking Golden Glow.

Absolue Precious Cells Rose Drop Night Peeling Concentrate is a bi-phase night skin peel concentrate. The rosy exfoliating phase is enriched with fruit acids and exfoliating ingredients. The golden oil phase is a concentrated blend of precious rose extracts, including Rose Essential Oil. Blended together, this formula leaves skin looking smoother and clearer. It helps stimulate skin cell renewal, soothes newly exfoliated skin and nourishes it with moisture. The appearance of fine lines looks softened. Skin complexion looks bright and even to reveal a youthful looking Golden Glow.

How To Use:

1) Shake bottle well before use in order to blend the two phases.

2) After cleansing, add two drops in the palm of the hand and rub the palms together. While avoiding the area around the eyes and the lips, gently apply the texture, exercising small pressures with the palms to massage and pamper the skin. Tip: You may also add two drops to a cotton pad and sweep across the face.

Aqua / Water, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Glycolic Acid , Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ci 75130, Beta-carotene , Ci 17200 / Red 33, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 , Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Limonene, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Geraniol, Rosa Canina, Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena, Rosa Damascena, Rose Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcisfruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon, Fruit Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Diacetate, Squalane, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. B208677/1

Melissa N.
I like this easy-to-use night peel, but I have VERY sensitive skin, and it was getting a little irritating when I tried to use it every night. Felt a little sun-burny on my skin, and then my eyes started feeling irritated, even though I was careful not to use it around my eyes. But to be clear, I have extremely sensitive, extremely fair, red-head skin, so I completely respect that there are people out there with more robust skin than I have. In any case, spacing out my applications of this peel to every other night, or maybe skipping a couple nights in between (depending on what else is going on with my skin) solved the problem. My skin does feel softer and I think it's more radiant. Nobody's stopped me on the street to say how radiant my face looks, but I wear sunglasses everywhere and have resting b*tch face as well, so perhaps people are thinking how radiant I look, but the RBF stops them from approaching. That's okay.
DANIELLE K.
Owingsville, KY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The price is steep but worth it. I was hesitant at first mainly bc of the price. $110 is a lot to invest into a facial peel. My mother in law swears by this and kept telling me to get it and let me try hers first and let me tell you totally worth and so glad I purchased. It leaves my skin so beautiful.
Kendra T.
Fort Myers, FL
Excellent product!!!! It lasts forever!!! It is a bit pricey. This is my first using this product. What I like about this product is that you can use it with good quality drugstore products and it doesn’t lose its efficacy. I will definitely repurchase again.
S M.
I love Lancôme products. This is a quality company, and, as usual they went above and beyond expectations. This product was fairly priced and was worth every penny. I would recommend this product and brand to everyone. It improves your skin tremendously. I would definitely buy this again.
Liset S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best product that you can buy of this brand ever , it has the a good quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue repurchasing it , maybe the price is not the best ones but Still its a good deal
Karielle S.
Ada, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product is incredible!! Love the rose smell and the way the mask sits on your face. It’s a great product for the price and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I have bought it more than once and would buy it again!
Purchased at: ULTA
Yessss this by far the best thing I tried. It definitely meet my expectations. I would recommend every girl to have this in there make up kit. The bottle looks amazing.! It make you face feel young and refresh.
Brenda N.
Newhall, CA
Ok so it does what it's supposed to do, I guess my only complaint would be the feel on my skin. I'm picky with oily or jelly feel products. Well at least to me that was the feel, others might think differently.
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
This nightly skin peel is such a great and gentle product and feels so good on my skin. It met all of my expectations and so much more. At a great value I would recommend this product to everyone who wants a great value and a great product.
Genesis Z.
Gibsonton, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
GREAT PEEL! i love it ! very unique. nice bottle! very cute and handy! very small as well! SUPER pricey but will buy again! it’s worth it. I have had my mic emotions on it being effective. maybe we can make it a lil stronger
elaa d.
Tunisie
who love it like mee ??? it is soo effeectiveee !!!!