Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Revitalizing Rose Lotion Toner uploaded by Ying Z.

BY LANCÔME

The Lancome Absolue Precious Cells collection offers a supreme union between science and luxury with sensorial textures and visible benefits. Absolue Precious Cells Revitalizing Rose Lotion Toner has been developed with a precious blend of rose extracts, infused in a fresh, comforting gel formula. After cleansing, use this toner for skin that looks visibly plumper and revitalized with radiance, primed to help receive the benefits of your skincare routine.

Absolue Precious Cells Revitalizing Rose Lotion Toner has been developed with a precious blend of rose extracts, infused in a fresh, comforting gel. After cleansing, use this toner for skin that looks visibly plumper and revitalized with radiance, primed to help receive the benefits of your skincare routine.

Absolue Precious Cells Revitalizing Rose Lotion leaves skin looking visibly plumper and revitalized with radiance, primed to help receive the benefits of your skincare routine.

Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Immediately skin feels hydrated, soothed and more comfortable. It feels softer and smoother. After 4 weeks skin feels re-plumped and looks more radiant.

How To Use:

1. Apply a small amount of the lotion on a cotton wool pad and sweep over entire face, on cleansed skin.
2. Use twice daily: morning and evening.
3. Follow with your skin care routine.

• Aqua / Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance
  • F.I.L. B208677/1

Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Wow, I am either crazed by the beautiful aroma or this is just being so good to my skin, but I am crazy about this lotion. It leaves skin soft and supple and ready for moisturizer. I actually use my Estee Lauder Resilience Lift with this and my fine lines are gone!
Leigh W.
Maylene, AL
I'm truly addicted to this!! My skin is so soft!! I think it's a great value, it's a gel formula so you don't use much. I bought mine at Belk. This toner is so much more than I expected. I've never used one that made my skin so soft.
Tahj L.
Greensboro, NC
My top toner it’s perfect for my oily combination skin, it’s hydrating and has a pleasant smell as well as it’s at a good price for it to be apart of the Absolue line.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
This easily has to be the best toner I’ve ever used in my whole life. It’s a bit more of a gel-texture but soaks in quickly. The scent is absolutely heavenly, a sweet floral. I love the rose petals in it! This is great for anyone who needs some extra moisture or wants a dewy glow!
Ivana B.
richland
Where do I even beefing with this product?! Lancome never sees to amaze me. Besides their vissionaire line this absolue lotion is a must. Paired great with any lancome line makes ur skin just heavenly. Plus it smells amazing.
Ying Z.
Vice nice rose smell. And the package with flower inside the bottle is just gorgeous! It comforts my skin and can be used as toner or a lotion whenever you want! I normally use this product as a toner in the morning before serum and face cream. And in the night I just simply use my palm to warm it up and then use it as a lotion.
Tomi Y.
I absolutely love this the product is amazing and the bottle is just so pretty! I would purchase this again once I am out
jen n.
It is nice and takes off every piece of dirt and all makeup remnants left on the face. It is quite drying though.