Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm - Honey-In-Rose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome - Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm - Honey-In-Rose - 15ml/0.5oz!
6 months agoTrenton, IL
Review for: Lancome - Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm - Honey-In-Rose - 15ml/0.5oz
Ah-maxing. Not only did I feel like my lips looked plumper after using this, I didn’t feel like I had to reapply it 7 other times throughout the day, I instantly felt more hydrated and haven’t had to deal with chapped lips in two years!
7 months agoEl Paso
Love this product does more than meet my expectations..lips feel smooth and moisturized..Consistent user..recommend highly..great value because it does even more than you expect..beautiful packaging Recommend it highly
4 months agoAustin
I used this in hope of fixing my dry lips. It is a good lip mask at night. During the day, it is a good primer and it plump the lips, which make for pretty nice lips. However, my lips still dry easily
8 months agoHonolulu, HI
I live for this stuff. It’s such a treat to pamper lips and it lasts awhile for me:) I liked it. I’d love to try again:) she’s supple. Felt like Butta!
7 months agoOrlando, FL
Like it fine but doesn’t seem to do much more than a cheaper brand really. Yet to see impressive results but will continue use.