Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-in-Rose

For softer, more supple lips, Absolue Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-In-Rose wraps lips in a luxurious rich salve. Formulated with Pro-Xylane™ and Vitamin E, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lips. Additionally, with the combination of Acacia Honey, Beeswax and Rosehip Seed Oil, the balm will help to leave dry lips feeling nurtured, smoother and plumper.

• Pro-Xylane™
  • Vitamin E
  • Acacia Honey
  • Beeswax
  • Rosehip Seed Oil

Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Start your review of Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-in-Rose!
Product Highlights
...and when you wipe it off OMG girlsssss!!! Your lips is gonna feel very hydrating and very soft ❤️💕it's little pricey for $50 lip balm but trust me you guys gonna love itin 3 reviews
11 days agoRedwood City, CA
Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-in-Rose uploaded by Alison K.
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s pretty thick so you don’t need too much! I use it at night to keep my lips soft. It doesn’t do much on fixing chapped lips so use a lip scrub first if they’re really bad. I probably won’t buy it again but I do like it
a month agoKansas City, MO
THE BEST lip balm you will ever use! I recieved mine as gratis but this is definitely a good investment if you want super soft, luscious lips! It is not oily or greasy at all, and it smells so luxurious! Definitely recommend if you feel like spending quite a bit for a #lipbalm lol. #lancome #absoluelipbalm #absolue
20 days agoBrooklyn Park, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok I know this is expensive but hear me out. The best lip balm there is on the market. The rose oil and the honey are so moisturizing and nourishing. Everything from the Precious Cells line is phenomenal. If you’re willing to splurge, do it on this!
2 years agoMurfreesboro, TN
My lips have never felt as pampered as when this balm was on them. It’s super easy to apply, and the sample I tried kept my lips hydrated for three days!!! It’s definitely the priciest lip balm I’ve ever used, but the tube will last me at least six months and I can’t imagine going back to life without it!
a year agoSterling, VA
I have been using the sample lately and am finding that this may be one of my favorite lip balm formulas. It has a thick consistency coming out of the tube, but is not sticky and aborbs into the lips rather than acting as a messy gloss on top of the lips as many other products do. The balm feels nourishing upon application and has a pleasant lingering rose scent, however, I do not find that it helps remedy chapped or drying lips, so one would need to use other lip exfoliating products in conjunction. I am hesitant to purchase the full size due to the price unfortunately.
a year agoTrenton, IL
MOST AMAZING LIP BALM I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED! and it’s not messy! Smells amazing between the honey and rose extracts, goes on nicely and it absorbs quickly. Long lasting, I don’t ever feel like I have to apply is all the time, unlike with other brands where as I’m applying them multiple times a day. And it has an SPF but doesn’t smell like sunscreen! This is something I keep in my makeup bag.
a year ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Ugh why does this little gem have to be so costly? I thought for sure it wasn't gonna work for me, because very few lip balms are just blah. Pricey yes! But does it work? Definitely yes! If your lips get super dry this lip balm is a lip saver! It goes on thick but is super moisturizing without the sticky feeling. Lips feel soft and kissable! The smell is light and inviting.
5 months agoManhattan, KS
I live in a very dry area of Kansas and have always bit my lips. But I love a good lipstick so I like my lips to be moisturized. This is some fancy stuff. I like to use it before bed and put it on pretty thick. When I wake up I can just scrub the dead skin off. THE ONLY complaint I have is that the tint to it is a bit white so I don’t like to wear it in public
2 years agoNew Braunfels , TX
I purchased Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-in-Rose At Ulta recently due to a Recommendation. I Feel my lips are nourished so much longer! Prepare yourself because this is a bit pricey, but so worth it! I highly recommend you try and purchase this product, you won’t be able to resist!
6 months agoGulf Shores
Yes, it is very nice. I love the packaging. The applicator is nice. The product is not too sticky. My lips smooth after a couple of applications. Dryness goes away pretty quickly especially if you sleep in it.