BY LANCÔME

For softer, more supple lips, Absolue Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-In-Rose wraps lips in a luxurious rich salve. Formulated with Pro-Xylane™ and Vitamin E, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lips. Additionally, with the combination of Acacia Honey, Beeswax and Rosehip Seed Oil, the balm will help to leave dry lips feeling nurtured, smoother and plumper.

• Pro-Xylane™
  • Vitamin E
  • Acacia Honey
  • Beeswax
  • Rosehip Seed Oil

Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-in-Rose
  • "Hi guys it's me again Nam😘 I used to work in Lancôme st Macy's and let me tell you guys this one it's pretty thick texture for lip balm but it not sticky and slippery and after you leave it on for a bit and when you wipe it off OMG girlsssss!!! Your lips is gonna feel very hydrating and very soft ❤️💕it's little pricey for $50 lip balm but trust me you guys gonna love it" in 3 reviews
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
I hate that I love this because it is SO EXPENSIVE but let me tell you. This is hands down the BEST LIP BALM I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!! Go buy it and just never lose it. You’ll thank me later. It saved my lips and continues to do so.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My lips have never felt as pampered as when this balm was on them. It’s super easy to apply, and the sample I tried kept my lips hydrated for three days!!! It’s definitely the priciest lip balm I’ve ever used, but the tube will last me at least six months and I can’t imagine going back to life without it!
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
This is a fabulous lip balm that works like nothing else! When it first comes out of the tube it's a bit thick and difficult to spread/apply, but like the previous reviewer mentioned, it's not sticky at all. Once applied, it sinks into your lips. It's very soothing and leaves lips feeling hydrated and plump all day. It has a true and noticeable plumping effect, and it has significantly smoothed out the fine lines on my lips. I love that I can use it both at night and during the day beneath lipstick and other lip products. It smells delicious- like roses and honey. It's a bit pricey for a lip balm but I think of it more like fine skincare. It's definitely worth it if you are searching for the perfect lip balm.
Izzy C.
New Braunfels
I purchased Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nourishing Lip Balm Honey-in-Rose At Ulta recently due to a Recommendation. I Feel my lips are nourished so much longer! Prepare yourself because this is a bit pricey, but so worth it! I highly recommend you try and purchase this product, you won’t be able to resist!
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
Yes this is a $50 dollar lip balm, however the absolue line is my favorite for ultimate hydration. I keep this right on my nightstand and use it every night before bed. My lips have never felt more hydrated and soft.
nampeung y.
Honolulu, HI
Hi guys it's me again Nam😘
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
After just two days of use, my lips feel so soft and hydrated. The price is pretty high for a lip balm, but if normal chapsticks or balms aren't cutting it, I highly recommend this! The product itself is very thick so you don't need much per application. The scent is fine and it feels so good on the skin after application!
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely amazing... But.. The price is a little much. I know Lancome usually has a higher price point, but for a lip balm.. Even if it's top notch with anti aging, this is a little much. It does leave my lips silky smooth and lipstick ready
Ashlie H.
Buena Park, CA
This honestly deserves a 5 for the results, and a 3 for price. I work for Lancôme, and I understand we are a luxury line... but $50 for a chap stick? It really does replenish and nourish.. and the rose smell is amazing!
Amy G.
Anything Lancôme is quality, and this product is no exception. Your lips will feels so soft and replenished. The tube lasted me about 2 months with daily usage. I have recommended this to friends and I have purchased many times!
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?