Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Night Cream uploaded by Susan C.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Night Cream uploaded by jeannette B.

BY LANCÔME

Absolue Night Precious Cells Visibly Repairing and Recovering Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro–Xylane™. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser. This indulgently rich night cream continues to improve the appearance of your skin during the night. Skin appears repaired and recovered.

The Results
Upon waking, skin looks radiant, supple, and smoother to the touch. Day 7, skin texture is luxuriously refined.
Day 28, skin seems denser. Wrinkles appear significantly reduced. Signs of fatigue appear minimized and the skin
looks rested. The overall appearance looks restored.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 14700 / RED 4, MICA, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, STEARIC ACID, ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE ADENOSINE, VIGNA ACONITIFOLIA / VIGNA ACONITIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, CHLORPHENESIN, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, OXOTHIAZOLIDINECARBOXYLIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CASTANEA SATIVA / CHESTNUT SEED EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, RETINYL PALMITATE, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL, COUMARIN

Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Night Cream
  • "Good product for dry skin . Its moisturizing and regenerating over night . For younger skin it might be a bit too much - but highly recommend it for mature skin ." in 3 reviews
Morgan M.
This night cream has worked great for me. I have dry skin so the thick cream nourishes my face. If you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend considering how thick the cream is. This cream is very pricey though, but if you’re looking to splurge it’s a great purchase. Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Night Cream
SarahBeth w.
Im going to first start by saying I’m in my mid 30’s and I know this isn’t designed for me but I love it anyways. I know have the dry the skin this is recommended for but I love the way it makes my skin feel. This is my winter skincare splurge. My skin is combination and I need this in the winter plus I like the idea that I helping fight aging so aggressively. It’s so thick that a little bit goes a long way and with the price you really want to be able to make this product last as long as possible. It makes face feel smooth, soft, and supple. I feel fancy when I use it, yeah I know it’s ridiculous but I do.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles
This stuff is great! Since I began using it, the brightness of my skin increased x10. It exceeded my expectations, which were low because I'd yet to find a mask that worked well for my dry skin, but this did the trick!
Allison A.
Hands down the most expensive moisturizer I've used, but it is worth every penny. I've tanned in a tanning bed since I was 15 so this is my perfect night cream and I see the difference in my skin overnight. It helps plump, blur, and my overall texture and pigmentation issues in my skin.
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Great night cream, after using my face feels nice and moisturizer. It met all of my expectaions kept my skin looking and feeling great! I love the packaging, super modern design and gold. I use this product on and off when my skin needs extra tlc because it is quite pricey.
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
I use this every night before bed. It is so rich and creamy with a beautiful smell and when I wake up in the morning my face looks as refreshed as of I had slept for an entire day. Wonderful stuff!
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
I Love Lancome's Absolue line. EVERYTHING literally!!! This is my fav go to cream when I feel uneven, or dry. This works wonders! Paired with their oil in this line. AMAZING!
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
This product is very expensive but it is worth the price if your truly have very dry skin. I have flaky skin and this combined with the day time version is the only thing that can make my skin soft. You truly only need a little bit for the whole face. There is a rose fragrance so if your sensitive I would be aware of that.
Cael H.
Augusta , GA
This moisturizer is everything and more! It gives you the immediate gratification anyone that loves beauty and skin care searches for. My skin looks so plump and smooth the way it did before puberty @&$%# me bareback. Lol however, if you aren’t a millionaire, this product is not for you. It’s sitting pretty at $192 which is just INSANE. However it IS the best moisturizer I’ve ever used but if I didn’t get it for free, I would never ever buy it.
Samantha M.
Lancôme has been around a long time, and I feel like many people shy away from them because of that, but they should be embracing the brand. Their skincare is phenomenal, along with their cosmetics, but if you're looking for a great anti-aging Cream this is the way to go! It regenerates the skin as well as tightens, lifts and smooths the skin.
jazzlyn f.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly does this product do?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this product only for those with aging skin. Or could it firm all skin and hydrate. Even young skin?
hola ¿como consigo ese producto gratis?