Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Eye Cream uploaded by Susan C.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Eye Cream uploaded by Ana H.Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Eye Cream uploaded by Nkoyo A.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Absolue Eye Precious Cells Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro–Xylane™. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser. The eye area appears repaired and looks visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more radiant.

Day 7, the skin texture looks improved.

Day 28, skin seems denser. Signs of fatigue appear minimized and the appearance of puffiness is reduced. The youthful look of the eye contour is revealed.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 16035 / RED 40, MICA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, PEG-20 STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 80, CHLORHEXIDINE, DIGLUCONATE, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM EXTRACT / POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM SEED EXTRACT, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE / MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CASTANEA SATIVA / CHESTNUT SEED EXTRACT, OCTYLDODECANOL

Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
I absolutely love this eye cream! I received sample packets and I wish I could get the full size but it’s pricy so I’m going to have to wait awhile. I’m in my mid-thirties and my under eyes have darkness with little veins showing when I don’t get enough sleep. This made them almost disappear with just a couple uses and skin around and underneath were very radiant. Just one tip- don’t smear on your cheeks if you have combination skin/hormonal acne. I smeared a bit on my cheek to wipe a little excess around and I broke out in that area. But for under eyes, this is just fantastic.
Mandy S.
I mean... come on. For the most part, I’m not a fan of Lancôme skin care products. Very expensive, little results. All that money is for packaging and fragrance. I guess it’s a nice eye cream, but for $120 I expected to see some sort of result. After using 90% of the jar over the course of 3 months, I just threw it away.
Morgan M.
Lancôme has great skin care. This eye cream works great! You can find it online easily. Also, instead of just putting eye cream underneath your eye, start putting it on your actual eyelids too! This helps from your eyelids aging and makes for a smoother eyeshadow application! When your eyelids begin to age they start to wrinkle and drag when applying product. Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Eye Cream
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I have used every eye cream that Lancome has. I have puffiness under my eyes and I have purchased their eye creams that range from $40-375 dollars. I cannot say that any have made any improvements on my fine lines or puffiness. Including this eye cream.
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Made my fine lines duminish. Plumped the skin up nicely without irritating it. Nice product. Not sure if I'd buy it again. Got this at Macys I believe? Nice packaging. Very clean looking. Overall good eye cream. Definitely would recommend this.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
This will brighten your undereye and reduce the appearance of bags so quickly! I use mine every night before bed and every day when I wake up! I swear my undereye bags are completely gone. This stuff has a high price point but worth it!
Mia D.
I had a wonderful opportunity to be part of the wonderful company and I enjoyed the benefits of each product and what it has done for my skin. Using the Lancome Absolue Yeux Precious Cells Eye Cream has smoothed out some wrinkles that started to appear due to the eye rubbing I was doing through my allergy season. It's cooling when applied and goes on smooth. I urge people to use a DOT because a little goes along way.
Geri Liz L.
Absolue Eye Precious Cells its a Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Cream. skin seems denser. Signs of fatigue appear minimized and the appearance of puffiness is reduced. The youthful look of the eye contour is revealed. As soon as you apply this eye cream you see the difference! It de puff the eyes it helps with dark circles & keeps the eye area so hydrated! This stuff is my eye drug!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️️️️️
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This eye cream is an absolute splurge but it is truly amazing. I love the absolue precious cells line. This feels so luxurious on the eyes. I like to put it under my eyes and on the lids at night. I’ve only had a mini size of this but I went through it so fast. It really does make my under eyes super plump looking and not hollow at all!
Destiny G.
Hebbronville
I haven't bought this product even though I've been really wanting to I tried it a couple times because my bestie has it and I can see a difference for some reason in all the little creases I was starting to get right under my crease area
Sheryl Lyn D.
Edmonton, AB
Is this effective for eye wrinkles?
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Does this brighten the under eye area as well as reduce fine lines? I'm really looking for a product that does both.