BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye

Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye

Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream Absolue Eye Precious Cells Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro–Xylane™. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser. The eye area appears repaired and looks visibly rejuvenated. The Results The eye contour appears smoother and more radiant. Day 7, the skin texture looks improved. Day 28, skin seems denser. Signs of fatigue appear minimized and the appearance of puffiness is reduced. The youthful look of the eye contour is revealed.

Is the precious cells much different than the absolue bx eye cream?
Is there a dupe for this product?
has anyone tried this lancome eyecream? does this work? [product:lancome-absolue-precious-cells-eye-cream]
Start your review of Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye!
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye uploaded by Shannon B.
This eye cream is my most luxurious skincare item I own! It makes my eyes feel so nice and soft and I love taking care of my eyes, because I will always have soft and smooth skin with no wrinkles! I am so blessed to be able to work for such an amazing company and recieve such amazing products from them😍😍definitely worth the money if you have the money to spend! #lancome #absolue #preciouscells
Nancy C.
Coplay
This is an expensive eye cream and honestly a little disappointed in it. I’ve noticed absolutely no difference since I’ve been using it. I think the regular absolue eye cream is much better. This product also makes my eyes water sometimes. I’m using it up but I won’t repurchase this eye cream again.
Tina H.
Lake Wales, FL
I am a big lancome Estee lauder fan. Lancome has such a nice way of making product work for every skin. This one is the same. It's beautiful. Very beautiful to apply. I highly recommend
Henrietta  H.
Vineland, NJ
This eye cream is very good for mature dry skin. Smooths and softens under eye area' leaving fine lines less visible A little pricey but worth it for a luxury eye cream
Leanna D.
I was somewhat disappointed with this product. Having been told by the counter sales staff of how high scale the product was and that it was much better than their other products, top of the line. Pricey and did not see the effects they stayed would happen. Just average.
Brittney  B.
New Orleans, LA
Beautiful smell in eye cream and drastic results. Instant firming and hydration. I love Lancôme’s quality ingredients and products. This company has been around a long time giving us consistent quality skincare and makeup. I would recommend this line to anyone!
Terran L.
Olathe, KS
this is a product i highly recommend to EVERYONE!!!! it does everything and more. its a little pricey, but definitely worth it.
pamela G.
Lenexa, KS
This eye cream is very soft and the texture feels wonderful. The ingredients are beneficial for crows feet. Fine lines and wrinkles. I prefer fragrance free & it smells like a rose I am a repeat user but currently am not using it. As my skin has aged, I am using stronger products.
Youchin K.
Maryland, USA
I believe Lancome is a favourite by many ladies for 40 years or more. I have tried this cream from my mom as she has insecurity with her wrinkles. Just as any other product targeted for 40+, it has a very adult like smell to it. Smells like pharmacy, as well as when it dries it feels like you have heavy film of wax on your eyes. No recommendation on this product... could be better for this brand name.
Bruce Panda T.
Eau Claire, WI
My all-time favorite, tried and true eye cream. I’ve never used such a luxurious eye cream before. I thought that the price was high at $120 for one jar. But the results were AMAZING! My under-eye was so smooth and tight. The one crease I was worrying about smoothed out. Definitely worth the money and will be repurchasing once I can find one.