BY LANCÔME

Delicate powder provides even-toned and absolutely luminous skin. Innovative Color Clarity™ technology, with soft-focus micro sparkles, optimizes the effects of light and diminishes the appearance of imperfections for a naturally even and glowing complexion. The unique formula comforts skin and reduces tightening and drying. Skin is wrapped in a luxuriously soft powder veil. The delicate, micro-fine texture doesn’t cake or settle into fine lines for skin that looks ultra smooth and absolutely radiant.

• Talc

• Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

• How much does this cost and is it worth the money? Also, if you'v...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light sk...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? Lancôme Absolue ... Be the first to answer!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Absolute Peche more...
This powder is BEAUTIFUL. I was a little hesitant to buy it because i thought it was going to turn my entire face into one giant highlighter. But the second I put it on, I was in awe! It’s so light, and has such a beautiful sheen! It really does give you that perfect all over glow. Is pricy, but if you’re like me and love to splurge on high end products once in awhile that really work.. you’ll love this one! No scent to it, and the absolue peche shade worked best for my light-medium skin tone.
Kylie D.
Kittanning, PA
Review for: Absolute Pearl more...
I can finally stop spending money on my endless quest for what I call “Instagram skin.” You know, the flawless, pore-less, airbrushed, look of perfection that every YouTuber, Influencer and social media MUA has in posted photos. I was beginning to think that even with practically perfect skin, I would never achieve this look in “real life.” I finally have and I owe it to Lancôme Absolue Powder Radiant Smoothing Powder. It looks absolutely stunning over tinted moisturizer or full coverage foundation. Absolutely worth the price tag! I am in love.
Emily J.
Review for: Absolute Golden more...
Oh my goodness!!! This product is absolutely amazing. This product illuminates your face making it look natural and not harsh. Not only that, it actually keeps my makeup in place all day! When I use this, my makeup looks like the minute I put it on:) My only complaint is that the packaging is really big! The bigger the better I guess, haha.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Review for: Absolute Pearl more...
I returned this. Jaclyn Hill recommended This because she uses it to give her skin a glowy finish. I didn’t get that effect. It wasn’t awful,
It was smooth and set my eyes nicely. It just didn’t give me the glowy finish I bought it for. It wasn’t worth the money to just be another setting powder.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Review for: Absolute Peche more...
This powder is so gorgeous..adds a healthy lit within shine..can be used as a setting powder, finishing powder or to the areas where you want extra glow..very radiant but not glittery..so smooth..makes skin look flawless..I purchased mine at Neiman Marcus..a little pricey but well with the investment
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
I got this based on a jacklyn hill video as my setting powder and i kind of wish i didn't. Its a beautiful poder but its very very glittery so not great for setting. I feel it could make a nice face powder with a light dusting but just too much glitter for me
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Absolute Pearl more...
Amazing product! Illuminates your face so your skin looks super healthy and you look absolutely radiant yet still natural! Super easy to apply and stays in place all day! The texture is out of this world! I use this as a setting or finishing powder daily.
Rosie H.
atlanta, ga
Review for: Absolute Pearl more...
HOLY GRAIL ALERT! I saw that jacklyn hill used this, so you know I had to go try it myself and ohhhhh my! That glow you get from this is absolutely ridiculous. I apply it after my powder and with a beauty blender and wooah. Amaze balls!
It just gives you this inner glow look and I will forever thank jacklyn hill for showing me!
DEISY C.
Es de los mejores polvos iluminadores que he probado. Deja un brillo o luminosidad en tu rostro de apariencia natural no tiene gliter son unos polvos muy finitos y no te dejan la apariencia polvosa y no te alborata mucho la textura de tu piel. Mi cutis tiene un poco de textura y porosa.
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Absolute Almond more...
5 Stars. if you love a glowy, radiant from within look you need this powder. yet again, I got it off a Jaclyn Hill tutorial and it hasn’t failed me. I have dry skin and I do just fine with it! Also, if you’ve never ordered from Lancôme’s website before, you get 15% off your first purchase!
Marissa L.
Hilliard, OH
I have heard that this powder is really good but has pink undertones. I have fair skin and pink undertones would this make me look too pink? Also is it worth the price, I want it to set my face.
Kay H.
Hobart, IN
I'm thinking of purchasing this powder. I have an oily nose. How radiant is this powder? Will it make my nose look like an oil slick?
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Which of these would look good on a pale skin tone? It is worth the price? Does it set makeup nicely?
DeAnna M.
Wantagh, NY
I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light skinned and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and can give me any insight on how they like it, color selection and if they think it's worth the money.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
Anyone used this? What are your thoughts? Good for combo skin?