Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Absolute Peche more...
This powder is BEAUTIFUL. I was a little hesitant to buy it because i thought it was going to turn my entire face into one giant highlighter. But the second I put it on, I was in awe! It’s so light, and has such a beautiful sheen! It really does give you that perfect all over glow. Is pricy, but if you’re like me and love to splurge on high end products once in awhile that really work.. you’ll love this one! No scent to it, and the absolue peche shade worked best for my light-medium skin tone.