Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is a must try for all mature skin ladies! I was shocked when I tried this! I got Golden and Pêche and they are gorgeous! This was the first time I've tried this powder and I was skeptical about it but when I put it on I swear my imperfections disappeared in front of my eyes and I was shocked! It does leave that glow look but not a glitter look I have oily skin very oily skin and even I can wear these powders. For my fair skin girls I wouldn't try golden because it's like a pink undertone to it unless you are pink undertone it wouldn't work but Pêche is a perfect color for everyone! I swear I highly recommended this!