BY LANCÔME

Absolue Powder Radiant Smoothing Powder. See the radiance: Skin is even-toned and looks absolutely luminous. Innovative Color Clarity technology, with soft-focus micro-sparkles, optimizes the effects of light and diminishes the appearance of... see more...

• How much does this cost and is it worth the money? Also, if you've ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light skin...1 Answers
  • Is this like a translucent finishing powder? 1 Answers
Buy on Lancome...
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
This is my Holy Grail powder I love pairing this with the Becca Aqua luminous Foundation and Josie Maran Argan Oil Foundation. My skin has never looked better then when I pair this powder with those two Foundation. I do have dry skin and this powder does not cling to any dry patches. If it starts to look a little shaky I just spray it with some Hydra Mist I.e. Mac fix plus, or a moisturizing setting spray. Your skin will glow and you will look radiant from the inside out. Highly recommend
Macie S.
Macie S.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this powder so much! I use it everyday to set my under eye makeup, as well as baking when I have the time. The powder is super fine and soft and goes on so smooth. The color I have is peche, which is more of a glistening peach tone. It gives me a glow that is so gorgeous I don't even need to use my becca highlighter unless I want major shine! The only downside to this powder is the price for me, but it's totally worth it!
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
O.M.G. Want to look like an instagram filter? Glisteny, but not sparkly? Get that glowing from within glow by setting your foundation with this sucker. I use a big powder brush and tap off any excess to make sure it doesn't depost too much color in one place - but I just love the sheen this provides. It's also beautiful worn alone over moisturizer for a no makeup look!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA
I AM SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS POWDER. Very little is needed. It provides a beautiful glow to skin even if skin is dry. The only thing is if you are use to using a velour powder puff I wouldn't recommend it because it will leave you looking like Edward in the Twilight movies...haha.
Tori P.
Tori P.
This stuff is amazing! It is so finely milled and soft. I have been using this to set my under eyes and it is the best stuff I have found for that. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it has a pigment to it and it's supposed to be translucent.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! When they discontinued the la mer powder I was on the hunt for a new hopefully similar dupe and this almost does it. It has the shimmer in it just like the la mer power. Finely milled and perfect glow
Perla A.
Perla A.
This powder is pure PERFECTION!!! I first saw this on Nicole Guerriero's channel and bought it immediately. It leaves your skin with such a radiant glow. Stunning! I get tons of compliments when I wear it.
Nastaran D.
Nastaran D.
Plano, TX
Omg I love this powder! Gives such a gorgeous radiance to the skin and it doesn't leave your face looking powdery. I highly recommend this! Especially if you have dry skin.
saylor b.
saylor b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the shades absolue golden and medium. I noticed that the golden shade had a shimmer to it while the medium did not, the medium shade was matte powder. The golden shade is absolutely beautiful and gives the skin a natural all over glow. I have dry skin so it makes me look healthy and radiant. My favorite way to use this powder is to use the absolue golden shade (which has shimmer) and mix it with my regular face powder. This way the shimmer is a lot more suttle and it makes my powder last longer!
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this powder! Ultra fine texture goes on extremely smoothly, gives light coverage, never cakes or accentuates the fine lines I'm trying to conceal. Easily lasts at least 8 hours without getting shiny. I'm a very fair skinned with blue eyes and the Ecru Light shade works well for me.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Hilliard, OH
I have heard that this powder is really good but has pink undertones. I have fair skin and pink undertones would this make me look too pink? Also is it worth the price, I want it to set my face.
Kay H.
Kay H.
Hobart, IN
I'm thinking of purchasing this powder. I have an oily nose. How radiant is this powder? Will it make my nose look like an oil slick?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
Anyone used this? What are your thoughts? Good for combo skin?
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
pavas, san jose
Son muy buenos los resultados o no?
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Climax Springs, MO
Is this like a translucent finishing powder?