BY LANCÔME

Absolue Powder Radiant Smoothing Powder. See the radiance: Skin is even-toned and looks absolutely luminous. Innovative Color Clarity technology, with soft-focus micro-sparkles, optimizes the effects of light and diminishes the appearance of... see more...

• How much does this cost and is it worth the money? Also, if you've ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light skin...1 Answers
  • Is this like a translucent finishing powder? 1 Answers
Buy on Lancome...
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
This is my Holy Grail powder I love pairing this with the Becca Aqua luminous Foundation and Josie Maran Argan Oil Foundation. My skin has never looked better then when I pair this powder with those two Foundation. I do have dry skin and this powder does not cling to any dry patches. If it starts to look a little shaky I just spray it with some Hydra Mist I.e. Mac fix plus, or a moisturizing setting spray. Your skin will glow and you will look radiant from the inside out. Highly recommend
Macie S.
Macie S.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Powder
I LOVE this powder so much! I use it everyday to set my under eye makeup, as well as baking when I have the time. The powder is super fine and soft and goes on so smooth. The color I have is peche, which is more of a glistening peach tone. It gives me a glow that is so gorgeous I don't even need to use my becca highlighter unless I want major shine! The only downside to this powder is the price for me, but it's totally worth it!
Sherry Ann B.
Sherry Ann B.
Shalimar, FL
This powder will last you forever! It retails for $50 but a little bit goes a long way. It is radiant and it looks glowy to your skin and i should say that it has a tiny specs of glitter/shimmer but its gonna undetectable to your skin once you apply it. I really love this powder and i purchased this because of nicole guirerro on youtube and i absolutely love this! I got the color peche as it suites a lot of skin tone :)
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
O.M.G. Want to look like an instagram filter? Glisteny, but not sparkly? Get that glowing from within glow by setting your foundation with this sucker. I use a big powder brush and tap off any excess to make sure it doesn't depost too much color in one place - but I just love the sheen this provides. It's also beautiful worn alone over moisturizer for a no makeup look!
Amy T.
Amy T.
This is the greatest, most radiant powder I've ever used. The loose powder is eary to work with and allows for a light allover glow or quick and easy highlight option. My favorite little hack is to dab some on my finger and seal under-eye concealer with this to reflect light and make dark circles disappear!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA
I AM SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS POWDER. Very little is needed. It provides a beautiful glow to skin even if skin is dry. The only thing is if you are use to using a velour powder puff I wouldn't recommend it because it will leave you looking like Edward in the Twilight movies...haha.
Tori P.
Tori P.
This stuff is amazing! It is so finely milled and soft. I have been using this to set my under eyes and it is the best stuff I have found for that. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it has a pigment to it and it's supposed to be translucent.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Powder
Love it! When they discontinued the la mer powder I was on the hunt for a new hopefully similar dupe and this almost does it. It has the shimmer in it just like the la mer power. Finely milled and perfect glow
Perla A.
Perla A.
This powder is pure PERFECTION!!! I first saw this on Nicole Guerriero's channel and bought it immediately. It leaves your skin with such a radiant glow. Stunning! I get tons of compliments when I wear it.
Nastaran D.
Nastaran D.
Plano, TX
Review for: Powder
Omg I love this powder! Gives such a gorgeous radiance to the skin and it doesn't leave your face looking powdery. I highly recommend this! Especially if you have dry skin.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Hilliard, OH
I have heard that this powder is really good but has pink undertones. I have fair skin and pink undertones would this make me look too pink? Also is it worth the price, I want it to set my face.
Kay H.
Kay H.
Hobart, IN
I'm thinking of purchasing this powder. I have an oily nose. How radiant is this powder? Will it make my nose look like an oil slick?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
Anyone used this? What are your thoughts? Good for combo skin?
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost and is it worth the money? Also, if you've used the Laura Mercier translucent powder, how does this compare?
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Wantagh, NY
I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light skinned and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and can give me any insight on how they like it, color selection and if they think it's worth the money.