BY LANCÔME

Absolue Powder Radiant Smoothing Powder. See the radiance: Skin is even-toned and looks absolutely luminous. Innovative Color Clarity technology, with soft-focus micro-sparkles, optimizes the effects of light and diminishes the appearance of... see more...

• How much does this cost and is it worth the money? Also, if you'v...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light sk...1 Answers
  • Is this like a translucent finishing powder? 1 Answers
Buy on Lancôme
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness!!! This product is absolutely amazing. This product illuminates your face making it look natural and not harsh. Not only that, it actually keeps my makeup in place all day! When I use this, my makeup looks like the minute I put it on:) My only complaint is that the packaging is really big! The bigger the better I guess, haha.
saylor b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the shades absolue golden and medium. I noticed that the golden shade had a shimmer to it while the medium did not, the medium shade was matte powder. The golden shade is absolutely beautiful and gives the skin a natural all over glow. I have dry skin so it makes me look healthy and radiant. My favorite way to use this powder is to use the absolue golden shade (which has shimmer) and mix it with my regular face powder. This way the shimmer is a lot more suttle and it makes my powder last longer!
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this powder! Ultra fine texture goes on extremely smoothly, gives light coverage, never cakes or accentuates the fine lines I'm trying to conceal. Easily lasts at least 8 hours without getting shiny. I'm a very fair skinned with blue eyes and the Ecru Light shade works well for me.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Absolute peche and it is my go-to summertime finishing powder! It gives the most beautiful all-over "lit from within" glow. I am normally light, cool tone skin, but in the summertime when I have a tan I am able to wear more warm tones in my makeup. Love ❤❤❤
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is amazing. Not only is it perfect for blurring pores and smoothing fine lines and texture, it really makes your skin GLOW. This powder is reflective without being glittery, it bounces light off your face so beautifully. If you want to set your makeup but still have a dewy glow, this is the way to go!
Lucia I.
I absolutely love this powder it gives such a sheer finish great if you want to look luminous through out the day it sets your make up seamlessly, good for dry and oily skin! They have a couple of different colors for different skin types i definitely recommend this luxurious powder!
Olivia F.
Tahlequah, OK
I really love this powder it is so soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of it. In my opinion it is fairly shimmery so I use it as a highlighter. It has build-able luminosity so that's a plus. I would use it as a setting powder if it weren't so expensive.
Katy G.
Panama City, FL
I have terribly dry skin, like crocodile dry. This powder sets my makeup and makes my skin look radiant without looking glittery. This is a must have for every day if you suffer from dry, dull, wintery skin.
Nastaran D.
Plano, TX
Omg I love this powder! Gives such a gorgeous radiance to the skin and it doesn't leave your face looking powdery. I highly recommend this! Especially if you have dry skin.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder. Many beauty influencers have rated this powder low saying that it leaves a pink tint on the skin. That has not been my experience. I find this powder to be very soft easy to apply and blend out even making my skin look flawless! This is a fantastic finishing powder.
Marissa L.
Hilliard, OH
I have heard that this powder is really good but has pink undertones. I have fair skin and pink undertones would this make me look too pink? Also is it worth the price, I want it to set my face.
Kay H.
Hobart, IN
I'm thinking of purchasing this powder. I have an oily nose. How radiant is this powder? Will it make my nose look like an oil slick?
Valeria J.
Ok so i want to deff. Buy this !!!! But is there like a drugstore dupe to this ? I would like to try them both ! ? :)
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Which of these would look good on a pale skin tone? It is worth the price? Does it set makeup nicely?
DeAnna M.
Wantagh, NY
I've been wanting to try this smoothing powder. I'm fair/light skinned and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and can give me any insight on how they like it, color selection and if they think it's worth the money.