BY LANCÔME

• Is this product only for those with aging skin. Or could ...1 Answers
  • What exactly does this product do? 3 Answers
Lancôme Absolue Nuit Precious Cells Advanced Regenerating&Reconst. 1.7 oz.
  • "Good product for dry skin . Its moisturizing and regenerating over night . For younger skin it might be a bit too much - but highly recommend it for mature skin ." in 3 reviews
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
I've tried just about every type of moisturizing mask on the market, and none delivered the results of this mask. With its two days a week recommended use, my skin is softer to the touch and visibly looks better and more youthful overall.
It's a little pricey.
Miranda M.
Duluth, MN
This night moisturizer dramatically changed my skin! It is so hydrating, leaving my skin feeling softer then ever. I used to tan a lot in high school which immensely damaged my skin & this formula is designed to repair deep within the skin & I have really noticed the difference!
LaToya J.
Homestead, FL
This stuff is expensive, but it is really worth the money. I didn't think I noticed a difference initially until I stop using it and then I saw a huge difference
Thalita L.
Katy, TX
Eu realmente amo usar isso , sua pele fica parecendo de um bebe , tira as rugas e expressões do su rosto deixando o maravilhoso
Shaquira B.
Hialeah, FL
This product is amazing for dry dehydrated skin. It soothes and replenishes the skin, leaving a healthy Glow
Nadja L.
Maria C.
Redwater
This is perfect for my skin. I love the packaging. The product itself has made my skin more noticeable and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.
stevie s.
moray, Elgin
such a good facial cream! leaves my skin so silky smooth! i received a sample in a beauty advent calendar and i’m so in love
This is a great product. my mom and i used it. it regenerates, hydrates and repairs your skin. highly recommend it.
vanessa L.
Brasil
Te. J cmg to. H e o si xy eco. Me do. J cm. Ms xnxv n do do o. Do. U do. Do xkxb
jazzlyn f.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly does this product do?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this product only for those with aging skin. Or could it firm all skin and hydrate. Even young skin?