BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lancome Advanced Radiance Regenerating and Restoring Night Care. Absolue, our exceptional collection of radiance regenerating skincare. Inspired by Nature, refined by Science. Inspired by 20 years of research on skin stem cells, Lancôme has created Absolue Nuit Precious Cells Night Care, specially created to regenerate radiance and to reduce the appearance of signs of skin ageing. Absolue Nuit Precious Cells Night Care helps to restore skin with moisture at night and has a radiance regenerating action. Wrinkles appear reduced, skin looks smoother and appears more rested. Each morning, skin feels softer. All skin types, Anti-wrinkle.

Valerie S.
Tulsa
Lancôme Absolue Nuit Precious Cells Advanced Regenerating And Restoring Night Cream has good packaging, its in a nice little container. It is effective, I can tell a difference when I wake up my skin is softer. It met my expectations. Only thing I'd improve is that its quite oily. So if you break out easily this wouldn't be a good product for you!
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
reat moisturizer. Its very very light so it works very well under foundation. Leaves skin glowing and really really helps with the wrinkles! Makes my skin come alive again! I tried many many other products because this one is so expensive, but came back to the best - Lancome ABSOLUE . This product is worth the price !
Alantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Great night cream, after using my face feels nice and moisturizer. It met all of my expectaions kept my skin looking and feeling great! I love the packaging, super modern design and gold. I use this product on and off when my skin needs extra tlc because it is quite pricey.
Jordann M.
Seattle
Life-changing. This product has a gradual effect of smoothing and restoring skin's natural moisture. After 30 days of consecutive use, I found my skin looked brighter, smoother, clearer, and more supple than it has in years. Worth every (expensive) penny!
Krista G.
This cream feels so nice on the skin. It doesn't feel too heavy under my eyes and I find it to be soothing when I put it on. I didn't really notice any differences when I first started using this product, but after a few weeks the bags under my eyes looked like they were going away.
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I use this every night before bed. It is so rich and creamy with a beautiful smell and when I wake up in the morning my face looks as refreshed as of I had slept for an entire day. Wonderful stuff!
Alex E.
Olean
This is a great product- I put it on at night and I wake up feeling so refreshed and my skin always looking and feeling great. I don't have the issues with puffiness under my eyes which is amazing- that makes it worth it in itself. I love this product- would absolutely recommend trying it. a little more expensive than some other products but worth the couple bucks difference.
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Definitely on the expensive side. The scent is a bit harsh to those who have a sensitive nose like me. However the product does work and I feel refreshed and moisturized whenever I wake up after I put this on at night. My skin looks whiter and healthier with a nice glow.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
Got a small sample after buying a perfume at Macy's and OMG!!! This cream is just amazing!! No wonder it is so expensive. Your skin in the morning is left soft, hydrated and plump. I can only imagine with continued use this night cream will do wonders for your skin.
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
This night moisturizer smells phenomenal. It's very effective on dryer skin types. The packaging is beautiful and gorgeous. It definitely met my expectations!!! I don't see any room for improvement it's wonderful