BY LANCÔME

This luxurious, cream makeup replenishes your skin for a look that is radiant, and absolutely ageless. An innovative Color Clarity System™ diminishes the appearance of age spots while the exclusive Absolue bio-network™ helps revitalize and improve skin elasticity. Decadent texture comforts skin with deep hydration. Full coverage. Dry to very dry skin types.

Benefits:

• Intensely moisturized and replenished skin with improved elasticity to help restore youthful appearance
  • Skin is revitalized with a silky-soft luminous finish
  • Glides on effortlessly
  • Protection from UVA/UVB rays

Technology:

• BioNetwork: Wild Yam and Sea Algae
  • Color Clarity System™: Helps brighten complexion and provide more even skin tone.
  • Lightweight, yet rich and creamy texture.
  • SPF 20 Sunscreen

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate  7.5% , Cosmetic Ingredients: Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Petrolatum, Nylon-12, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Linalool, Paraffin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Padina Pavonica Extract, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Limonene, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyldecanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopherol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Stacey W.
I have been using this almost every day for 5 1/2 months and I still have 1/3rd of the jar left. This is amazing. It blends so well. I have worn it through the winter and the summer even though my skin tone has changed. There is something in the formula (which is why is definitely worth over $60) that somehow matches you tone. You don't get those harsh foundation lines. Great product. Try and catch it while they are doing the Lancome free gift!!
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
I have been using this foundation from quiet few months. I have tried many foundation but didn't like anyone . This foundation is build able you can create look from natural to glamorous. I have combination skin and live in florida so with most if foundation my skin become oxidized but this is moisturizing and hydrating . Lasts on my skin for hours. I highly recommend this foundation
Ashley S.
Review for: Absolute Ecru 05 C more...
I love this foundation so much, it has great coverage. It’s long lasting, and works really well for my oily skin. It’s a bit expensive but worth it. I would be so happy to receive a voxbox for this product!
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is a premium product--and you will pay for it! If I could afford it, I'd use it every day (in cool weather, anyway--I can't bear anything but the lightest powders in summer!). I think I received this as a gift or as a promotional item, but I nearly cried when I ran out. Coverage is lovely and light and it has it's own moisturizer.
Rachel E.
I love this Lancome product. Has a very light scent which I like. Goes on smoothly. The only issue I have is that it doesn't last me long. If i use this everyday I would say it lasts me almost 2 weeks. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I love this! It makes my skin so radiant, I love how shimmery it makes my make up look all throughout the day and it lasts throughout the day too!! It's one of those things that you don't think you need it till you have it.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
I love love LOVE Lancome! This foundation is creamy and silky and feels like air on the skin. Yes its expensive. But Lancome often runs great specials where if you spend a certain amount, you get some real nice full size products and samples as a gift for your purchase.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I love this makeup, especially the base and foundation. I prefer the wet/dry compacts. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. 100 % will purchase again. A little goes a long way!
deborah c.
So I received this as a gift and I tried it out thinking its not going to look Good on Me. Oh I was wrong it whent will with my complextion and texture was very will on. I definitely recommend it so anyone that wants to try it out feels soft and nice on skin.
Vicki C.
Townsend, GA
Lancôme has some of the best foundations on the market. I tried this one and it just glided onto my skin. It does not feel heavy. The amount of coverage and moisture is A plus.
cynthia p.
Does this really works? I would like to try it.. but its pricey so I would love a feedback first before buying it.
Allison D.
Does this look cakey on?
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
I have been looking for a new make up that will not make my skin look wrinkly. How well does this work can anyone tell me
Xzondra B.
Indialantic, FL
Are colors available for women of color like the Tient Idole Foundation stickin 460?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hello girls Does this really work? I would try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it.