BY LANCÔME

LancomeAbsolue Makeup Absolute Replenishing Cream Makeup SPF 20 DetailsAbsolute Replenishing Cream Makeup SPF 20This luxurious, cream makeup replenishes your skin for a look that is radiant, and absolutely ageless. An innovative Color Clarity System diminishes the appearance of age spots while the exclusive Absolue bio-network helps revitalize and improve skin elasticity. Decadent texture comforts skin with deep hydration. Full coverage. Dry to very dry skin types. Designer About Lanc me: Feminine, Effortless Parisian Chic. Lanc me, the world's leading luxury beauty brand, has epitomized beauty and glamour with a quintessential French touch for over 80 years. Lanc me's mission is to empower women with superior products and services in beauty, skincare and fragrance that fulfill all women's beauty needs. Discover and enjoy the innovative and quality products from Lanc me's luxury assortment. see more...

• I have been looking for a new make up that will not make my skin ...1 Answers
Buy on Lancôme
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a premium product--and you will pay for it! If I could afford it, I'd use it every day (in cool weather, anyway--I can't bear anything but the lightest powders in summer!). I think I received this as a gift or as a promotional item, but I nearly cried when I ran out. Coverage is lovely and light and it has it's own moisturizer.
Vanessa L.
Looks amazing ! on skin ! and great moisturizer !! love this product !! great on skin
Tiffany J.
Markham, Ontario
Very nice and moisturizing, looks great on your skin and is better than all the other products out there. I love this and will buy it again.
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new make up that will not make my skin look wrinkly. How well does this work can anyone tell me