BY LANCÔME

The Absolue L’Extrait Ultimate Eye Patch is an eye mask that gives an immediate smoothing, re-plumping and radiance to the skin under the eye. The eye area will look brighter and more rested.

Recommended to be used in conjunction with Absolue L’Extrait ultimate rejuvenating eye-balm elixir:
The visibly transforming eye balm-elixir and the massaging applicator can be paired with this innovative eye mask. Specially designed and created by Lancôme’s laboratories, this exceptional eye collection combines our most precious and powerful ingredients, with a custom-made application tool for a unique sensorial experience.

The balm-to-elixir texture fuses with the skin, leaving it feeling nurtured, deeply hydrated and more comfortable. The innovative eye mask, made from an exclusive bio-cellulose, leaves the skin feeling divinely fresh. Used together, the eye balm-elixir and cooling eye mask provide visible results.*

How To Use:

• Use after applying Absolue L’Extrait ultimate rejuvenating eye-balm elixir.
  • Leave eye patch on for 10 minutes.
  • Remove and massage in any remaining product.

Ingredients
Aqua/Water, Cellulose

Ashley T.
Made under my eyes more radiant and plump. I went in to Macy's and figured I'd try a sample,  I had to buy it. Very effective for my eyes, the patch is easy to use. 💯
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I loved the eye patches that came along with my eye cream. I received 6 of them and they really helped my puffiness. Which is my problem area.
Jennifer M.
Kissimmee
I think the price is good and the product is good too, I liked it. It also serves for sensitive skin that tends to suffer from dermatitis
Shaniquo S.
Shreveport , LA
This is very hydrating. I started to see results after 1 week using product! I recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
dee j.
the best eye patches out there ,well worth the price .I get really bad allergies so they take the puffiness out.
cecily b.
I absolutely love this product. Works wonders it is really a great product. Would recommend it to everyone
Aubrey H.
Longview
Not a bad product. Only used once. Need to try again before really deciding if I love it
Carley P.
London
This product was okay but it takes a while to notice the difference. I feel that it is overpriced for what it is personally and I would try a different brand next time.
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely loved this product. I’m a huge fan of Lancôme products. It is way on the skin and worth every penny. Plus it is easy to carry around in a makeup bag. Yes I would recommend this to everyone else