BY LANCÔME

Transposed into the skin, the Lancôme Rose Cells are its most complete radiance and beauty regenerating ingredient, extending their exceptional properties to enhance the self-renewal potential of the skin. Inspired by the sophisticated skincare treatments of the Lancôme Institute in Paris and drawn from the unique savoir faire, this exceptional threefold eye care ritual combines sublime performance and voluptuous sensorial pleasures. An eye balm which transforms in texture to an elixir, a multi-faceted swivel massaging applicator and an innovative eye patch. The Regenerating Ultimate Eye Contour Ritual targets signs of youthfulness for a more beautiful-looking eye area. Instantly the eye contour feels smoother, fresher and replenished with moisture. see more...

NEVIN M.
North Bergen, NJ
Lancôme is one of my favorite skin care lines it is gentle to my skin and not harsh what so ever. I do find it affective and even my concealer goes on a lot smoother!
Ashley G.
The best of the best. I have never used an eye cream more luxurious than this one! The packaging is gorgeous. It makes the skin surrounding my eyes so very soft, and I have noticed quite a reduction in the small wrinkles I was starting to get. Obviously, this is a pricey product, but in my opinion well with the money.
Subs K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effect. Its gentle and no improvement needed at all! Love
B T.
Brockville
Beauty Junkie Expert
great eye contour set, makes your eyes look and feel amazing, the packaging is grand but still very cool, i was expecting it to work because it is a good brand name and it came through at an amazing price especially if you get it on sale, Lancôme for the win yet again Lancôme Absolue L'Extrait Ultimate Eye Contour Collection 15ml/0.5oz
Türkiye v.
İraq
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i like it so much it's so smooth on lips i use it for the 4th time and i get it in a good price so so so cheap for the quality and its long lasting and its not dry on lips opposite of that so smooth and yeah .
Diana T.
Beirut
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, this is very gentle for eyes contouring and moisturizing them , and make a big difference with my eye bags
moza a.
Just amazing I really loved it and I will go and buy another on , also I recommend to my friends and family.
Mimoun W.
Bretigny sur orge
Beauty Junkie Expert
Verry nice un produit top rien a dire une marque bien pr le prix cava il est bien ........................