BY LANCÔME

The visibly transforming eye balm-elixir and the massaging applicator are paired with an innovative eye mask. Specially designed and created by Lancôme’s laboratories, this exceptional eye collection combines our most precious and powerful ingredients, with a custom-made application tool for a unique sensorial experience.

The balm-to-elixir texture fuses with the skin, leaving it feeling nurtured, deeply hydrated and more comfortable. The innovative eye mask, made from an exclusive bio-cellulose, leaves the skin feeling divinely fresh. Used together, the eye balm-elixir and cooling eye mask provide visible results.*

*Based on self-assessment of women in a 6-week study applying the eye balm twice a day and the eye mask once a week.

Visible Results
See a smoother look to the skin around your eye contour – the texture is visibly improved and the skin tone looks more even.
Feel firmer, more elastic skin around your eye contour – nurtured, deeply hydrated and more comfortable.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau,Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Alcohol Denat., Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dextrin Palmitate, Ptfe, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Stearate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Palmitic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Chlorphenesin, Silica, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Dipeptide-2, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Rose Extract, Disodium Edta, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Sodium Benzoate

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Yessica F.
Bakersfield , CA
I have not personally tried this but I know of someone who has and they absolutely love it. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to purchase, but I. Ant wait to have my hands on it.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This product is pricey but so worth it. It goes a very long way. The dryness and the bags under my eyes went away the first time that I applied it. Definitely not disappointing!
Charley S.
lawndale
I love everything Lancôme! Their products are amazing. They are expensive but great quality. I have never been disappointed with any of their products. I will continue to use their products in the future.
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
I LOVE this eye cream!!! I only use it at night and ALWAYS wake up looking hydrated and like...idk awake!!! I also really like the Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream in the day time I've officially found my power duo for eye!!! If you haven't tried them...try them!!! Worth every penny!!
Ashley G.
The best of the best. I have never used an eye cream more luxurious than this one! The packaging is gorgeous. It makes the skin surrounding my eyes so very soft, and I have noticed quite a reduction in the small wrinkles I was starting to get. Obviously, this is a pricey product, but in my opinion well with the money.
Miranda C.
Oh man. Do I love this. Okay I'm a skin freak! Always trying new things for my face since I do not want wrinkles. Very easy to apply . First time using this product and I am most definitely going to be getting more of this!
NEVIN M.
North Bergen, NJ
Lancôme is one of my favorite skin care lines it is gentle to my skin and not harsh what so ever. I do find it affective and even my concealer goes on a lot smoother!
Glaucia S.
Triangle, VA
This is a good product and it does what it supposed to, I totally recommend that, I bought this online because at stores the price can go way up
riss l.
Euless, TX
Lancôme is an amazing bran urself. This eye contour cream was amazing. It illimnated eye bags and made it look like I was getting decent sleep!