BY LANCÔME

Backed by the work of our research, Absolue L'Extrait continues to offer women a new generation of skin-rejuvenating efficacy with the creation of Absolue Pressé of the Lancome Rose native cells.

Through a patented high-pressure cell dissociation process, the Lancome Rose native cells are fractures to release their rejuvenating potential. This also imparts a surprising soft, velvety texture for an ultimate sensorial experience.

Ultimate Rejuvenating Concentrated Elixir

The fresh pearl-like gel-emulsion transforms upon contact with the skin into a light elixir, immediately enhancing the look of skin. Day after day, it effectively reveals signs of youth for a rejuvenated look. Wrinkles look visibly diminished. Imperfections look visibly reduced, and skin texture looks more refined. A remarkably radiant and beautiful-looking skin is revealed.

Benefits

• All Skin Types
  • Dermatologist-Tested for safety

Ingredients

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aqua / Water / Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Eugenol, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Rose Extract, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Citral, Coumarin, Parfum / Fragrance

Dalia C.
This is the best anti aging in the world!! Wow! Very gentle! Rejuvenated my skin a lot! It's very long lasting! I'm in love! The cons definitely it's the price, it's sooo expensive! But I'm very recommend to everyone!
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
You a be asking if this is worth the $400 price tag. It is. In conjunction with your Genefique,
L' Extrait serum gives you a smooth finish before your moisturizer. Helping rejuvenate and revitalize your skin and it's texture. My elasticity improved within the week of using it and my texture is no longer rough.
jenny m.
I totally noticed this serum clearly made my skin youthful! It made it extremely soft and young I'm forever happy
Juanita C.
Patterson
Anything and I mean anything that goes on my face is cracked by me and only me have to be good for a 2 year old
karen g.
I love this product because I use to have a lot of acne scarring and this helps me a lot. It's a little expensive  but it worth it because the formula is not that liquidy so can last a long time. Olso this product can help you with fine lines so this is so awesome.
Danya O.
Lancome has always been a wonderful product. This is no exception. This product feels good on the skin & holds moisture in where it needs to do so.. I really like it, tou will too!!
Hélene B.
Harlow
I love the luxurious texture, smell (very light and soft), packaging AND the fact that you ONLY need 4 products that can be used both day and night..
Chaïma S.
It helps to ignore dark circles and makes under my eyes shine like my whole face .. I like using that especially it helps me
Laura D.
Toronto
I love this as i have dry skin and when i use. This i feel that it brings life back to my skin and brightens my face
elisangela O.
Rio bonito RJ
Ete soro da Lancôme e uma maravilha ele tem um elixir que trata sua pele de fora natural grande produto eu indico!