Lancôme Absolue Hand Premium Bx Unifying Treatment SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Shalimar R.Lancôme Absolue Hand Premium Bx Unifying Treatment SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Sara E.

BY LANCÔME

Time can take a toll on your hands, so pamper them with a little love and this ultra-luxurious hand cream that lessens the look of age spots, while providing replenishing moisture and SPF 15 protection. A formula rich with Soy and Sea Algae helps reinforce elasticity and firmness, while Wild Yam intensely hydrates. Instantly, hands feel softer, suppler and relieved of uncomfortable dryness with a more even-toned, luminous look of youth.

Benefits

• Replenishes, strengthens and nurtures skin
  • Provides protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
  • Reduces the appearance of existing age spots, leaving skin looking clearer and more even-toned
  • Increases skin density and suppleness
  • Soothing and refreshing scent

Technology

• BioNetwork: Soy reinforces elasticity in the skin’s support network.
  • Sea Algae replenishes skin firmness. Wild Yam nurtures and intensely hydrates
  • Salicylic Acid
  • SPF 15 sunscreen
  • N-Stimuline™ (Sweet Lupine extract, rich in proteins and essential amino acids)
  • Scents of Bergamot, Cardamom, Green Tea, Cedarwood, Iris and Black Tea petals
  • Mela-NO complex™: an extract of Ginkgo Biloba that blocks the production of Nitric Oxide after UV exposure, thereby decreasing melanin production
  • Liquitrine: an extract of Licorice which inhibits the production of melanin, the cause of age spots in the skin

Lancôme Absolue Hand Premium Bx Unifying Treatment SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "This hand cream is very moisturizing, not too greasy and has a very pleasant smell. Does a great job of soaking in and hydrating my dry, excema-ridden hands on days I'm not using a medicated treatment. " in 3 reviews
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I love love this!!! I love how it makes my skin feel and it’s pretty effective I can’t complain I got it as a gift and it was my first time using it and I always use when it starts to get hot I have no complaints
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Este producto es el de la cara no el de las manos. Y no me gusta no corre bien en la cara aunque te apliques poco pues se sabe que es un bloqueador solar ya que la cara re queda blanca. No absorbe muy rapido. No me gusta la textura que siento en el rostro las veces que lo he usado. Por lo menos para mi no es un most!
Meaghan M.
I love this product! It is so light and provides an acceptable level of SPF.
It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and gives me peace of mind that my exposed skin is protected from the unwanted effects of sun exposure!
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
I love to use this hand cream before bed. It very creamy and hydrating. Love the light smell and smooth feeling. But can be very shiney after. Cost a little over $50 its a guilty pleasure!
Brandi J.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the dryest hands everr. I've tried every hand cream out there, and this has been amazing. Not greasy or heavy and last even after washijng my hands 5/6 times.
Nedime S.
Lancome Absolue Hand premium beta x is a great day hand cream with SPF15. I used it before spending time outdoors, it's especially handy while biking (I hate bike tan on my hands). It has the regular sunscreen smell and it moisturizes well without leaving a greasy feeling.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love this hand cream, it's ultra moisturizing but doesn't leave your hands greasy or sticky feeling like some other creams. I like the fact that it has Spf in it, it's good to use anytime of year. I definitely will buy again.
Andrea S.
I love the consistency of this product. It doesnt leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It wears amazing under make up and even though I’m a little bit on the combination skin type, this product is amazing!
Kelsang Y.
Medford, MA
I absolutely love love this product. I have spot on my face due to not putting sun screen when i was younger. So I've came across this product and it did wonder!!