BY LANCÔME

The ideal serum for women looking to smooth, illuminate, and help strengthen the feel of the eye contour in four key eye zones—lower forehead, lower eyelid, upper cheekbone, and temples—for a complete, eye enhancing experience.

The fresh, silky texture melts instantly on contact to deliver a soft sensation that leaves skin feeling velvety soft. Instantly, skin feels more hydrated and comfortable, and the eye area looks fresher and more glowing.

In just one week, skin appears better rested and more uniform. After one month, under-eye wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet appear significantly reduced, signs of fatigue are diminished, and the eye contour looks more plump, smoother and more luminous.

Benefits

Prox-Xylane is a patented anti-aging molecule that helps to reduce the look of wrinkles and increases elasticity. This cutting edge compound is also combined with precious anti-aging Linseed, Jasmine Flower, and Chorella extracts to help rejuvenate skin.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Dimethicone, Peg-20, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Silica, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Flower Extract

makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
Advanced Night Repair dramatically reduces the look of key signs of aging. It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with their exclusive ChronoluxCB Technology. Also includes hyaluronic acid, nature's "moisture magnet," to help lock in moisture.
Oil-free. Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores. Fragrance-free.

Fights key signs of aging. The #1 repair serum.*
Chloe H.
I’m still young so I was just checking this product to see what it does for my face, I didn’t see any change except that when I didn’t use it, it would dry out my under eyes a little bit. I’m sure it would work better if I didn’t use it so often.
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Exceeded my expectations! I never imagined that I could find a product as good as this. Love it too much.
Kayleigh L.
I loved this product, I’ve used so many skin care products and this one was perfect, other than it being really good it also looks very pritty! It smells ok aswel, it’s a very good price and was definitely worth the buy. I would definitely recommend it.
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
Such an amazing serum. I find serums quote watery usually but my skin took this amazingly well. So gentle on my skin, didn't burn my eyes. Bought from boots uk. I would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone with tight under eyes.
Anastasiia C.
I had a tester of this serum, so it's hard to say exactly, but this serum seems to be quite good. Very pleasant texture, it moisturized skin as well as had lifting effect.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Elana P.
Tottenham
Expensive product. Would not buy it again, I've had same results with other cheaper products
Rhiannon H.
Improved my dark under eye circles along with brightness. The value for price was significant, however there are other products just as effective for a lower price.
rσmmч m.
Lancome offers you this to make your eyes look natural and fresh,they bet you everything with this,y
Try it