BY LANCÔME

The ideal serum for women looking to smooth, illuminate, and help strengthen the feel of the eye contour in four key eye zones—lower forehead, lower eyelid, upper cheekbone, and temples—for a complete, eye enhancing experience.

The fresh, silky texture melts instantly on contact to deliver a soft sensation that leaves skin feeling velvety soft. Instantly, skin feels more hydrated and comfortable, and the eye area looks fresher and more glowing.

In just one week, skin appears better rested and more uniform. After one month, under-eye wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet appear significantly reduced, signs of fatigue are diminished, and the eye contour looks more plump, smoother and more luminous.

Benefits

Prox-Xylane is a patented anti-aging molecule that helps to reduce the look of wrinkles and increases elasticity. This cutting edge compound is also combined with precious anti-aging Linseed, Jasmine Flower, and Chorella extracts to help rejuvenate skin.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Dimethicone, Peg-20, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Silica, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Flower Extract

makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
Advanced Night Repair dramatically reduces the look of key signs of aging. It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with their exclusive ChronoluxCB Technology. Also includes hyaluronic acid, nature's "moisture magnet," to help lock in moisture.
Oil-free. Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores. Fragrance-free.

Fights key signs of aging. The #1 repair serum.*
Kayleigh L.
I loved this product, I’ve used so many skin care products and this one was perfect, other than it being really good it also looks very pritty! It smells ok aswel, it’s a very good price and was definitely worth the buy. I would definitely recommend it.
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
Such an amazing serum. I find serums quote watery usually but my skin took this amazingly well. So gentle on my skin, didn't burn my eyes. Bought from boots uk. I would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone with tight under eyes.
Marianny P.
Calgary, AB
This is incredible and smells amazing, the quality is soft and light; doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and the weight can be outlived by any other modturizer that goes on top, totally one of my favourites.
Amii S.
Garden Street North , Halifax
Love love love this! It works so well and last for ages! I only have to buy it maybe once every 6-9 months and I use it every day. It is quite expensive but definitely worth it. I’ve been using it for a long time!
oran B.
Love this eye serum as I have horrible bags under my eyes and also tired looking it is so gentle on the skin so effective and the packaging is fab and so worth the buy there is no need for any improvement on this product it is great it does what it says and it is 100% worth the purchase I use day and night and before makeup!
Kim M.
Hamilton
Love this eye serum. It blends well into the skin and doesn't leave behind a residue. Though lightweight, it felt like product is actually beneficial to plumping the contour beneath the eye.
It paired nicely with the Lancome concealer that I love so much and use every day.
Rhiannon H.
Improved my dark under eye circles along with brightness. The value for price was significant, however there are other products just as effective for a lower price.
sofiA d.
I love it my mom and I used it it make magic In the eyes I love it do much I want another one for all my life I love so much
Mayra Aidé M.
the best product without a doubt, excellent quality, exceeds expectations and be delighted with the results
Beverly F.
Has anyone used this product? If so did it help with around the eye lines? (Crows feet)