BY LANCÔME

The ideal serum for women looking to smooth, illuminate, and help strengthen the feel of the eye contour in four key eye zones—lower forehead, lower eyelid, upper cheekbone, and temples—for a complete, eye enhancing experience.

The fresh, silky texture melts instantly on contact to deliver a soft sensation that leaves skin feeling velvety soft. Instantly, skin feels more hydrated and comfortable, and the eye area looks fresher and more glowing.

In just one week, skin appears better rested and more uniform. After one month, under-eye wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet appear significantly reduced, signs of fatigue are diminished, and the eye contour looks more plump, smoother and more luminous.

Benefits

Prox-Xylane is a patented anti-aging molecule that helps to reduce the look of wrinkles and increases elasticity. This cutting edge compound is also combined with precious anti-aging Linseed, Jasmine Flower, and Chorella extracts to help rejuvenate skin.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Dimethicone, Peg-20, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Silica, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Flower Extract

Jada B.
Anderson, SC
Lancôme Absolue eye serum is part of the wonderful luxe line that they offer and it is awesome!! I think it is very effective and very gentle! I love Lancôme skin care products and will continue to use them!
Anastasiia C.
I had a tester of this serum, so it's hard to say exactly, but this serum seems to be quite good. Very pleasant texture, it moisturized skin as well as had lifting effect.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Yes I am 43 an a grandmother but people think I'm alot younger cause of my once again beauty treatments night an day oils masks an day an night creams.
But yes said to say I get dark circles so yes is a really good product to use price range a little bit more but any mom could afford anyone could for that matter.
A really amazing company too try.
Mody S.
This Lancôme eye serum cleared up my bags within a month. It’s very gentle to my skin and slowly cleared my bags. I bought this from Macy’s and it was a great product that worked excellently. This product doesn’t need any improvement at all.
member-a4a8d
I purchased this product from the cosmetic counter at Macy's department store. The smooth serum blended easy and was lightweight. The eye serum absorbed quickly.
Arrianna W.
Jacksonville, FL
Ehhh . bought this product for 40 bucks at my local walmart 1 year ago and still see no results or differing in my bags
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Katie M.
Trophy Club, TX
Really does wonders for the eye area! I saw great improvement in the firmness of the skin
oran B.
Love this eye serum as I have horrible bags under my eyes and also tired looking it is so gentle on the skin so effective and the packaging is fab and so worth the buy there is no need for any improvement on this product it is great it does what it says and it is 100% worth the purchase I use day and night and before makeup!
Kayleigh L.
I loved this product, I’ve used so many skin care products and this one was perfect, other than it being really good it also looks very pritty! It smells ok aswel, it’s a very good price and was definitely worth the buy. I would definitely recommend it.