Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Iris R.Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Karla O.Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Irene D.

BY LANCÔME

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in the skin’s surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated.

Benefits

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adenosine, Peg-40 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Terminalia Sericea Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben

• Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup applica...1 Answers
  • I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey ...1 Answers
talia g.
Phoenix
I accidentally left this product open over night and I was so disappointed when I went to put it on the next morning and it was completely dried out. Maybe my fault, but this lid can not have a crack in it or it will dry out.
Abi P.
Shropshire
This is a lovely cream to use. It makes my bags looks a lot less heavy and it makes my whole face look a lot brighter and more uplifted. I would recommend this products to a lot of people. My sister also uses this cream and she loves it.
Ang C.
My mom purchased Lancôme’s absolute sunscreen fornher trip to Hawaii and got a sample of this that she gave to me. It’s amazing of course. The only complaints I would have it the smell is almost a little to strong and perfume like and it’s very expensive. The consistency is nice though and it did help with my dark circles. Luckily the small travel size is lasting me awhile.
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I’ve been using this eye cream for quite some time now. It has spf so it helps my skin and also brightens and tighten my skin as well.
Javoni V.
Schoolcraft, MI
I’ve only used this product for a week now and my mom got it for me. I really like it, but it’s not as effective as my eye doctor by origins.
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
This product is very thick, so if you enjoy a heavy eye cream, this would be a good choice. Personally, I like lighter formulas as I’m in my 20s and want to be preventative, but also don’t require anything too heavy. I only used this at night time. While I opted not to re-purchase, I didn’t dislike it either.
Ashley W.
Fayetteville
Was not my favorite face cream. Did not have the results I expected after finishing a week regime it was my first time using this product
Chasity H.
This is the absolute best skin care line ever , it’s my holy grail and I never go without it
Myka P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Expensive but well worth it.feels so luxurious on the skin after applying. I loved this product. First time user 🙋🏼‍♀️
Taniya P.
This is a nice thick eye cream. I normally use it at night and not in the morning. It helps with my under eyes. I normally get these with gift with purchase or with a set. Else it’s a bit too expensive for me to splurge for just one item.
Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup application?
Reira W.
I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey and I'm worried that I'm just wasting money. Is this eye cream worth it? I really want a good eye cream.