BY LANCÔME

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in the skin’s surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated.

Benefits

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adenosine, Peg-40 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Terminalia Sericea Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben

• Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup...2 Answers
  • I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is...1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
I like to try a lot of different brands before I settle on one. So needless to say I had been through my share of eye creams before stumbling upon this one. I use this product for a week straight and fell in love it. looking in the mirror I can definitely see the difference from a week ago. My new favorite must have.
Taniya P.
This is a nice thick eye cream. I normally use it at night and not in the morning. It helps with my under eyes. I normally get these with gift with purchase or with a set. Else it’s a bit too expensive for me to splurge for just one item.
Monet S.
Enjoy this rejuvenating eye, I️t gives me so much moisture. I️t is so soft to the touch and gives me a very hydration feeling.
Robyn H.
Use this all the time really helps with dryness under your eyes, as well as preventing wrinkles. The smell is really pretty and its quite cooling on the face but feels very nice. Would definitely purchase again althought the price is quite high!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I adored this product so much that I used it on my entire face. In a nutshell, it's an absolutely amazing skin perfecting cream. It made the skin on my face feel like brand new. I couldn't stop feeling my face! It absorbed prefectly! I felt no product, just soft smooth skin. ***If you're a person who doesn't like the feeling of a makeup primer, this eye cream by Lancôme is a perfect replacement!!! (Believe me, I tried it myself and an eye cream worked much better than many actual primers I've tried!)
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is a holy grail for me! I received it as a sample and fell in love with it ! Now I purchase this item frequently from Macy's! Their skin care items are amazing. It is very refreshing and good for all skin types!

Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
lamia m.
chauvigny
I received a sample of Lancome Absolue Eye Replenishing Eye Cream with
an online Lancome purchase I made. That is what I love about Lancome;
you always get sample! It is a great way to try new products of theirs
or others that you have not sampled before. Then you can get to know
what you like and what works best for your skin and your skincare
routine. This was a very nice eye cream. It is light yet a little dense
so you only need a small amount. The sample lasted me for a long time.
It is very soft and non greasy and does not clog your pores. It is also
non-irritating and I have kind of complicated skin. I would like to use
it again, although it is a little pricey.

Absorption
Absorbs rapidly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Did not clog my pores at all and I have oily skin.

Effectiveness
It
was very nice for my eye area. I think I would need to use it for a
longer period of time to see its effectiveness. I also don't have many
wrinkles in the eye area yet to work on.
Crystal H.
Kissimmee, FL
Normal the pricing is a little hight but this is a great product. This was sent in the mail as a free sample so I never purchased. It is sold at store like Walmart and even on amazon! I would by it again. It's a great product
Maro S.
Loveee! Bye bye dark puffy cirlces. This actually does work miracles and I love the product but the only reason I'm giving it a 4/5 rather a 5/5 is due to its price. You pay so much for so little although I do recommend it!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
This is a very hydrating eye cream. It was actually for my 60 year old mother but we live together so I go in there every evening and pat some under my eyes. You only need a tiny bit because it is so rich. It immediately brightens under the eyes but definitely moisturizes and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is a high priced eye cream but I always tell people that THIS one is worth it. I also use to work for Lancôme and the Absolue line is just wonderful for dry skin and mature skin.
Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup application?
Reira W.
I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey and I'm worried that I'm just wasting money. Is this eye cream worth it? I really want a good eye cream.