Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Iris R.Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Karla O.Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Irene D.

BY LANCÔME

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in the skin’s surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated.

Benefits

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adenosine, Peg-40 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Terminalia Sericea Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben

• Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup applica...1 Answers
  • I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey ...1 Answers
Javoni V.
Schoolcraft, MI
I’ve only used this product for a week now and my mom got it for me. I really like it, but it’s not as effective as my eye doctor by origins.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
Great eye cream. Mouisturizing i like it a lot its easy to use i started using this in december to try it out and it never left ny skin care
Chaundra D.
Atlanta, TX
I still uses this as of today!! Love it I would recommend this to anyone with tired or saggy under eyes. This will rejuvenate that skin.
Tiana M.
I really like this eye cream. It's really refreshing and feels good underneath the eyes. Its a thick formula but it doesn't feel greasy.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
This is my fave for sure forever. I've strayed before I'll admit, but nothing even comes close. Rich and luxurious. Love love love ❤️ ❤️.
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
I really see my under eyes improve with this stuff! I was given this product from my grandmother since she swears up and down about it.
Noelle C.
Chicago
Left my eyes with smaller bags and feeling super soft love the product well worth the price. Got it in the mall as a sample very happy
Nikki H.
A lot of money and not a lot of result. Not to mention this product stings when applied. Better eye creams available for less money.
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Lancoмe Aвѕolυтe Preмιυм Bх нaѕ alwayѕ вeen мy go-тo ғor eye creaм. Iѕ ѕυper replenιѕнιng and leaveѕ ѕĸιn ғeelιng new and reғreѕнed.
Smrithi A.
The moisture stays for hours.
I liked it so much
good product but probably need more time to see if it works for the dark circles.
Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup application?
Reira W.
I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey and I'm worried that I'm just wasting money. Is this eye cream worth it? I really want a good eye cream.