BY LANCÔME

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in the skin’s surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated.

Benefits

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adenosine, Peg-40 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Terminalia Sericea Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben

• Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup...2 Answers
  • I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is...1 Answers
  • Are the pieces themselves really small?1 Answers
Yarelis 💋.
removes bags under your eyes and keeps you looking gorgeous,i would recommend it to women older then thirty since that's when life's starts hitting you lol.
ELEN DAYANE D.
I just start to use that one 2 days ago, so I can't say for sure if is good or not.
But... Until now I like it, don't smell strong and don't keep my eyes red
Nikki O.
Las Vegas
This product really moisturizes and helped with the crowd feet around my eye! I use it every night after cleansing my face before bed. Highly recommend!
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love this product. I would recommend it for dry and oily skin that is sensitive. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and it evens out different tones.
katie a.
When I can find this in the unscented version it is absolute gold! You can see yourself getting more attractive instantly. It melts right in. The best.
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
My skin is so dry that this is the only eye cream thst calms it down. It only takes a small amount which is nice bevause this eye cream is over $100.
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
I truly reccomend this product it leaves your skin so fresh and moisturizing. It may be a bit pricey but you will definitely get your moneys worth!
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Yo tengo uno de éstos pero en forma de caballo Me parece muy divertido decorativo a mi hijo le encanta aunque sea chiquito no puede hablarse Sólo s
Paulith R.
The texture, thickness, airiness, was perfect for my skin type. I really love this. I'm not sure what this is priced at because I got it as a gift
JOANN E.
The feel of velvet and luxury all in one. It glides on and absorbs nicely into the skin. Smoothes out the fine lines and gives a great hydration.
Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup application?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are the pieces themselves really small?
Reira W.
I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey and I'm worried that I'm just wasting money. Is this eye cream worth it? I really want a good eye cream.